Players SELLING their autographs? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:30 PM   #91
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Players SELLING their autographs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
I have my job I enjoy, and beer I enjoy. And music I enjoy. And its fine for me.
Never been interested in making big money or travelling the world.
Wonderful.

Quote:
BTW- when you met her and she was "soo nice" to you, did you ask her for autograph ?
I did actually and I took a photograph of her ... all for free
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:31 PM   #92
country flag JarkaFish
Multiform

JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future JarkaFish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
Can some people get off the high keyboards and realise that she's doing this for her fans, not for you haters, she's letting her fans have a piece of her legacy and allowing us to be a part of her story. Maybe one day if she becomes a slam winner these signed items will be worth a lot more than $50.
Is she gonna be playing Mixed Doubles with Janowicz?
JarkaFish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:37 PM   #93
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

$6?
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:40 PM   #94
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can some people get off the high keyboards and realise that she's doing this for her fans, not for you haters, she's letting her fans have a piece of her legacy and allowing us to be a part of her story. Maybe one day if she becomes a slam winner these signed items will be worth a lot more than $50.
Can you finally realise that if she did it for fans, it would not cost 50 dollars... or better - she would sell them to help charity... or even better - she would just sign these pictures when she finally wins a good tournament and did it for free?

And about the slam - I am not saying she will never win one, but she is missing something in her game - this is called HEAD (and I am not speaking about the brand of tennis equipment...)
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #95
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JarkaFish View Post
Is she gonna be playing Mixed Doubles with Janowicz?
Poor Janowicz then
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #96
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
10\10 trolling, absolutely hands down

Staying IT and serious: I guess Ula just lost a fan this is just ridiculous
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:43 PM   #97
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:00 PM   #98
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adam_ads_n View Post
Poor Janowicz then
Will she ask for a fee to partner him maybe $1000 per hour
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:06 PM   #99
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Will she ask for a fee to partner him maybe $1000 per hour
You obviously meant $1000 per minute
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:10 PM   #100
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute

Somehow I can´t imagine, that it was Urzsula herself, who came up with this "business idea".
I would rather suspect her father or her management. But even if it´s not her doing, it´s not really an excuse. She is a grown up woman and should take care of what her management does in her name on her home page.
JackFrost is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:22 PM   #101
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFrost View Post
Somehow I can´t imagine, that it was Urzsula herself, who came up with this "business idea".
I would rather suspect her father or her management. But even if it´s not her doing, it´s not really an excuse. She is a grown up woman and should take care of what her management does in her name on her home page.
That -

Exactly my thoughts.

I am also wondering who chose this management agency for her and who came up with an idea that Urszula is like Azarenka, Sharapova, Williams... at least they try to promote her like she was a mega star. Even Agnieszka doesn't have her app on appstore and her successes are 89970809709 times bigger
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:24 PM   #102
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am also wondering who chose this management agency for her and who came up with an idea that Urszula is like Azarenka, Sharapova, Williams... at least they try to promote her like she was a mega star. Even Agnieszka doesn't have her app on appstore and her successes are 89970809709 times bigger
Her website, however is hardly a mega-star standard...

BTW- I wonder if anyone actually bought these photos...
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:27 PM   #103
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

The photos are actually to fund improvements to the fansite
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:31 PM   #104
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has disabled reputation

i love how the Radwanska family is just going for money, money, money............
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #105
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Timmy should be promoted to Captain.

We are not worthy