Players SELLING their autographs? - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 10:59 AM   #151
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Players SELLING their autographs?

Most likely its a printed signature. I couldnt guess how much it would cost for her to actually sign it herself

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 12:01 PM   #152
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

If some people are stupid to pay for an autograph of a nobody, then let's do it!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:15 PM   #153
country flag Sgt.Timmykinz

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.2812 View Post
If some people are stupid to pay for an autograph of a nobody, then let's do it!
She's not a nobody, She's a top 40 player out of about 1000 players, she's in the elite! Her sister almost won Wimbledon. Her autograph is worth a lot!
Sgt.Timmykinz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:20 PM   #154
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt.Timmykinz View Post
She's not a nobody, She's a top 40 player out of about 1000 players, she's in the elite! Her sister almost won Wimbledon. Her autograph is worth a lot!
Yes, I have my Elke Clijsters autograph insured with Lloyd's.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:28 PM   #155

Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute Sgt.Timmykinz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
You keep your worthless Clijster's signature, what's her highest ranking again?

Call me when she compares to Ula. No one predicted that Schiavone would win a slam, maybe just maybe Ula will match her sister and her autograph will multiply in value...then her fans will know what a good deed she has done.

I just wish Aga and Genie would do the same!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:31 PM   #156
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Call me when she compares to Ula. No one predicted that Schiavone would win a slam, maybe just maybe Ula will match her sister and her autograph will multiply in value...then her fans will know what a good deed she has done.

I think someone's been breathing the smog in Beijing too long.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:35 PM   #157

Quote:
I think someone's been breathing the smog in Beijing too long.
The fog is fresher than the toxic fumes coming out of you!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:05 PM   #158
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh

Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:21 PM   #159
country flag Bismarck.

Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute Bismarck. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bismarck. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:24 PM   #160
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ula has no game and no brain to win a Slam. Keep dreaming. She is nobody, fringe top100 player with one lucky season. Her autograph is worth as much as mine (BTW- last 2 weeks, I gave about 3K autographs. Can Ula beat that ). No one sane will buy her autographed photo for 50 bucks.
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:24 PM   #161
country flag Scola

Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of Scola has much to be proud of

If more than 150 posts needs to be written about this ¨useless, irrelevant nobody Ula Radwanska's stuff¨ she's selling online, than it must be worth it every fukin cent.
Scola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 07:29 PM   #162
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scola View Post
If more than 150 posts needs to be written about this ¨useless, irrelevant nobody Ula Radwanska's stuff¨ she's selling online, than it must be worth it every fukin cent.
You make no sense...You really think even 1000 post will make the sales up ?
If any, she will lose all fans that have at least some self-respect.
Actually I hope this thread will be alive, so more people can read it and see how silly and arrogant person she is (in addition to being useless, irrelevant and nobody ).
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:01 PM   #163

One day the Radwanska sisters will be having all of y'all eat your words!

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #164
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One day the Radwanska sisters will be having all of y'all eat your words!

On this pic it is clearly shown she doesn't really know how to use this
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 09:04 PM   #165
country flag Brad[le]y.
Wingis <3

Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute Brad[le]y. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Having a successful sister doesn't make you somebody
Brad[le]y. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote