My Indian Wells Experience! (Vid of Bartoli & Novotna Coaching) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #1
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute
My Indian Wells Experience! (Vid of Bartoli & Novotna Coaching)

Not gonna go into too much detail since I'm sunburnt and by head is throbbing right now...
So I went with a group from school, but I ditched them since all they wanted to see was ATP matches...and so I was alone the whole time (and I didn't mind one bit, I actually preferred it).

Just gotta say, everyone was skinnier, taller, and prettier in person...

Here are just a few pictures (not special), in the order I saw them:

Zvonareva:

Kuzzy practicing with Morita:

First actual womens match of the day,
Soler Espinosa:

Roberta Vinci, her slice back hand is so much more orgasmic in real life.

Caught a little Schiavone:

Sania practicing A LOT of serves... A LOT of Indian fans watching on the side, some of which are really annoying.

Klara jumproping behind me, lol

Casey practiced with Klepac mostly focusing on net approaches and transition game:

Jay-Z probably THE HARDEST worker out there today. About 200 balls: practiced taking high bounces extremely early and creating short angles.

Julia and Lisicki, hit the fuck out of the ball...but you guys already know that.

Petra, kinda boring. All I gotta say is she is her legs are super skinny in real life.

Oh hai Vania and ALG: worked on doubles returns and reacting to lobs over your partner.

Beth, half-assed doubles match so I left...

Last edited by ArturoAce. : Mar 12th, 2012 at 12:34 AM.
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 08:59 AM   #2
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Indian Wells Experience!

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #3
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

Na, kind of the same practice as Jie... I left but my friends told me later that she started crying, possibly about hurting her wrist. Don't know how accurate that is though..

Aravane. Came to the court to see her and her coach/hitting partner arguing about something in French. Her body language for the 3 minutes I stayed was really depressing, she did not want to be out there, especially with that guy. Wasn't hitting too well either, and was winded after every rally.

Domi practicing with Brianti (who looks even more like Justine in real life ) nothing significant..

Kiri, last match for me basically

Begu did good and hung in there well..

I have a few videos which I will probably never upload because I don't feel like it...
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #4
country flag Crunchy Booboo

Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of Crunchy Booboo has much to be proud of

Anything particularly interesting about Petra's boringness?
Crunchy Booboo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:04 AM   #5
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Thanks for the fun report!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #6
country flag Mustafina

Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute Mustafina has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures!
Mustafina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #7
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoAce. View Post
Wow, ALG still looks huge...
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #8
country flag networthy

Quote:
Bethanie's sad, desperate attempts to garner attention are so tiresome.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #9
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

Random stuff:
Was watching Kiri and turned around Galina freakin startled me because she was so in-my-face. Watched a while longer, turn to my right, "WTF Paola Suarez!!!!111" accompanied by her man...

A lot of perverts in the Kiri match, it was kinda embarrassing actually.

Don't recall ever watching a Rogowska match, but saw her practice today: ground strokes suck.

Akgul practicing with Iroda Tulyaganova- guessing she is a coach now?

Aranxta Parra-Santonja is surprisingly really hot.

Pironkova was hitting really well.

Madison Keys hitting with Jamie Hampton. Jamie has a lot of potential- her strokes are just They had a really long practice session.

Caro match was boring as shit, so I left 4 points in...

It was night, and I randomly see Su-Wei standing alone in the middle of the grass field with headphones in.

Pennetta does so many running exercises.

Saw more nothing worth mentioning.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #10
country flag backhandsmash

backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute backhandsmash has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics!

Keep 'em coming, please.
backhandsmash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #11
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kvitova Slam View Post
Anything particularly interesting about Petra's boringness?
She has a lot of fun out there, hmmm, and that's all. She was just returning serves..
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:17 AM   #12
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Wow, ALG still looks huge...
That was gonna be my caption but I didn't want to be rude.
Her and Rezai pretty much look the same.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #13
country flag networthy

Quote:
Thanks again for the report--but I can't believe you didn't say anything about the lump of beefcake on the right! I'm assuming that's Vera's BF, Sergei?

He's so
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:18 AM   #14
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

Quote:
Bethanie's sad, desperate attempts to garner attention are so tiresome.
As weird as this may sound, she doesn't look as tacky in real life.
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #15
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

Quote:
Thanks again for the report--but I can't believe you didn't say anything about the lump of beefcake on the right! I'm assuming that's Vera's BF, Sergei?

He's so
IDK
All I noticed was he was wearing flip-flops on the court