WWW Paris Final: Mona Barthel vs Sara Errani - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who Will Win?

Mona Barthel 69 72.63%
Sara Errani 26 27.37%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of
WWW Paris Final: Mona Barthel vs Sara Errani

This will be their first meeting. Who do you think will win?
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:22 PM   #2
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Paris Final: Mona Barthel vs Sara Errani

Mona in 2 unless she is really off.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:22 PM   #3
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

If Mona flops WTA will die
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:25 PM   #4
KV

KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute KV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi. View Post
Mona in 2 unless she is really off.
Same view.
KV is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:25 PM   #5
country flag Gilas.

Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute Gilas. has a reputation beyond repute

If there is a god, Mona will win easy. Unfortunately, this is WTA, so I can totally see Sarita taking this with Mona imploding and Sarita outacing her just for the lulz.
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:25 PM   #6
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute

The difference in serve and ROS should be too big, especially on this court. If Barthel is average, she should win 4 and 4. If she is on, she should win 1 and 1. If she has to rally with Errani, which she really shouldn´t, she´ll lose.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:27 PM   #7
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Its going to be close. Sara has been almost untroubled to reach the final.
Melange is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:28 PM   #8
country flag Linguae^

Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future Linguae^ has a brilliant future

Barthel should take this, she can easily outhit Errani on this surface.
Linguae^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:30 PM   #9
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick345 View Post
The difference in serve and ROS should be too big, especially on this court. If Barthel is average, she should win 4 and 4. If she is on, she should win 1 and 1. If she has to rally with Errani, which she really shouldn´t, she´ll lose.
this.
tennisfreak13 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:31 PM   #10
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Its going to be close. Sara has been almost untroubled to reach the final.
That's because all her opponents retired injured!

And the only real match was close, Carla even had a MP.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:37 PM   #11
country flag Trickle
Cetkovstan

Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute Trickle has a reputation beyond repute

Mona save the WTA.

Rest peacefully, Bally.
Petra the Lesser. Mugna Brothel. Back in Poland Lady Hagatha. CrybabyRena. Samantha-Jane. Simugna Help. Extremely Injured Guest. Angie Butchard. Duanvenport (BFCD). Sjogrenus. "Ajde!". NAh. Quitova. Rorylessniacki. Jie-Z. Jamie Hamstrung. LucieBB.
Trickle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:38 PM   #12
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

As long as they stay out there for 3 hours so Sara gets tired for next week, i'm fine with whoever wins.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:38 PM   #13
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

If Mona is in the form she was today then she'll take it in straight sets.
heavyhorse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:00 PM   #14
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

TF underestimating Sara...... nothing new . She is defitely winning 5 times more matches than in TF polls

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:02 PM   #15
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

forza Mona
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote