Pattaya Rd 2: Morita def. KDK 4-6, 6-4, 6-1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:25 PM   #1
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future
Pattaya Rd 2: Morita def. KDK 4-6, 6-4, 6-1

Shame, Kimiko was up a break in set 2 and 3
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:32 PM   #2
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya Rd 2: Morita def. KDK 4-6, 6-4, 6-1

The story of this match: Kimiko held serve her 1st 6 service games losing just 9 points in the process. She would not hold serve again the rest of the match, losing her last 7 service games. During the last 5 games of the match, Kimiko won a single point in each game.

Sad, but clearly, after a fine start Kimiko ran out of gas. The match finished after midnight. I don't think late night tennis agrees with Kimiko.

Well done to Ayumi, she's had a great start to the year, and she endured a long day today, and came through it much better than did Kimiko.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:35 PM   #3
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

OMG, I missed the whole thing, thinking will be postponed tomorrow morning...
anyone know what happened?? Looking at stats 3rd set kinda audden ending... Any trouble??
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:41 PM   #4
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
OMG, I missed the whole thing, thinking will be postponed tomorrow morning...
anyone know what happened?? Looking at stats 3rd set kinda audden ending... Any trouble??
I could be wrong, I haven't heard from anyone who actually saw the match, but clearly Kimiko's serve went south early in the 2nd set, and from that point on she had to rely on breaking Ayumi to win any games at all. I don't think anything bad happened to Kimiko, I certainly hope not. My guess is that it was just past her bedtime and probably the late conditions meant it was cold outside and from interviews Kimiko gave at the Australian Open she clearly isn't comfortable playing in the cold.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:44 PM   #5
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

thanks....

Hope she has no trouble with her body....
Looks like she had more chance to break in the 1st set and couldn't....
if she could finish the 1st set easier maybe different endings....
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:46 PM   #6
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I think coldness could be a very important reason why Kimiko was struggling towards the end of the match.
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:46 PM   #7
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:48 PM   #8
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko

Ayumi, keep winning!!!!

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:54 PM   #9
country flag Viennalover

stats showed KDK having trouble with her serve from 2nd set lower 1st serve % with 2DF,
3rd set's % is better but she has her serve all broken.... maybe she couldn't control her serve and put it in a easy serve... I don't know.....

Sad, cause she kinda had open draw in front of her....
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:56 PM   #10
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

kdk
exceellent for ayumi
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford┤13(w/Martn7) CH Merida-Andrezieux┤14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven┤14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) CH Suzhou-Bogota-Santiago┤14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:56 PM   #11
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

shitty rain and schedule . A day match might have suited Kimiko better

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:58 PM   #12
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

Rats...
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:00 PM   #13
Everybody's a star!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju Nostalgique View Post
Rats...
yeah.....this.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:01 PM   #14
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:01 PM   #15
oaki

oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all oaki is a name known to all

Well, the weather right now in Pattaya is very hot and humid. So i think KDK may have difficult times adjusting to humidity and the heat here. It does affect a few players last few years playing in long matches.

The schedule is bad for her and the weather didnt help much. And who knows Morita may have played a great match.

Oh well. Good luck next tourney KMK

Ayumi Morita | Tammarine Tanasugarn | Noppawan Lertcheewakarn | Misaki Doi | Kurumi Nara | Sachie Ishizu | Miyabi Inoue | Jie Zheng | Li Na
oaki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote