Pattaya Rd 2: Morita def. KDK 4-6, 6-4, 6-1 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:06 PM   #16
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of
Re: Pattaya Rd 2: Morita def. KDK 4-6, 6-4, 6-1

yeah, bad scheduling....
if they swiched the match to court 3, they could have started like 2-3hours earlier....
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:17 PM   #17
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaki View Post
Well, the weather right now in Pattaya is very hot and humid. So i think KDK may have difficult times adjusting to humidity and the heat here. It does affect a few players last few years playing in long matches.
Maybe this, humidity...
96% is too high... KDK had the same problem against Su-Wei last year in Pattaya...
she was serving for the 1st set and actually lost rest of the games....

Suddenly she felt so tired and body was so heavy....
I thought night has lower temperature but the humidity got extremely high....Ouchi....

Last edited by Viennalover : Jan 31st, 2013 at 05:26 PM.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:37 PM   #18
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Kimiko

She could easily reach the SF or F here
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 05:39 PM   #19
country flag Jose.
CL*2NE1

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Ayumi Keep going, well done coming from behind

Kimiko Still has the doubles

Jankovic | Goerges | Petkovic | Safarova | Hsieh | Tsurenko
Azarenka | Barthel | Voegele | Morita | Beck | Muguruza
Koehler | Mladenovic | Garcia | Martic | Robson | Cepelova
Babos | Ormaechea | Jaksic | Gasparyan | Eraydin | Soylu
Allgurin | Kontaveit | Zacarias | Pigossi | Haddad Maia | Abduraimova
Konjuh | Bencic | Komardina | Haas | Jorovic | Galfi | Stollar
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:46 PM   #20
country flag Rockjack

Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all Rockjack is a name known to all

It's great Ayumi winning again! She had such a shocking year last year.
Rockjack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:52 PM   #21
country flag Viennalover

As expected, Kimiko says she suddenly got tired and body felt heavy from 2nd set....
Maybe the humidity + waiting all the day long from morning affected....

But I still think it was better than to have 3 matches tomorrow cause then she would have really risking her body
and injury can ruin for months.... Sad but at least she's still injury free and could continue the form she has.... Now good luck in doubles with Casey...
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #22
LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Ayumi
LefandePatty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:23 PM   #23
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Well done, Ayumi. Great comeback.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 07:50 PM   #24
country flag GOATdin0931

GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute GOATdin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Morita seems to be in good form but shame they had to meet in round 2

KDK

Ayumi
GOATdin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:14 PM   #25
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

kimiko morita is good this week though
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:55 PM   #26
country flag ScrubLove

ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold ScrubLove is a splendid one to behold

Ayumi!!!
ScrubLove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:07 PM   #27
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute

Ayumi
Kimiko

Not a surprise to be honest, shame they had to meet in the second round. Kimiko is playing so much better this year at least!

Dispose of Bratchikova now, Ayumi-chan.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:56 PM   #28
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
A shame for KDK, but encouraging stuff from Ayumi for not folding and getting down on herself after being down a break in the 2nd. Great opportunity against Bratichkova.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:04 PM   #29
country flag cn ireland

cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future cn ireland has a brilliant future

Kimiko

Twitter: @NoelDoyle4
cn ireland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:29 PM   #30
country flag Viennalover

Pattaya's temperature at 11pm was 24C but the humidity was 96%!!
It's almost sauna, I can imagin KDK faded away at the end of the match....

not sure if Pattya's right tournament if she can't adjust to the weather every year....