Streisand to Sing at Oscars - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 08:51 PM   #31
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Streisand to Sing at Oscars

Quote:
Originally Posted by edificio View Post
Alison Krauss is good.

Beyonce is not as great as some in here make her out to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Ms Bitchell is just being bitter since his beloved has only the mere number of 7 Grammy Awards.

Oh quit it Mary Queen of Flops. I'm bitter and fucking proud.

Btw, revealing your horse fetishes through the medium of gifs is not befitting of a lady. You're welcome.

Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:35 PM   #32
country flag alex.2812

alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of alex.2812 has much to be proud of

She won't steal Adele's show!
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:00 PM   #33
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

oh my...

I think it's a great peice of news, that after 30+ years, a living legend, and I mean an actual legend of the entertainment industry is going to grace hollywood's biggest night with her presence.

Streisand is revered the world over,

Personally I can't stand her politics, but you can't critique her ethic or showmanship.

Hey it's an Oscar!
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:26 AM   #34
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

We are not worthy!!!!

Yahweh!!!!!!! Praise her!!!!!
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 06:37 AM   #35
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin View Post
Does anywhere outside of the US/Canada actually get the Oscars on the TV? I've never seen them.

I usually just youtube my favourite performances. I hope Barbra just sings one of the classics because her recent albums were as boring as sin
Yes, we get live broadcast. But it's during the day here in Australia. I actually took the day off work to witness this:

Greatest moment in Oscar history.

Pas de Quatre: Swan Lake, Giselle, The Nutcracker, Coppélia
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 10:58 AM   #36
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodoboy. View Post
Great moment for Streisand!
Funny that y'all STILL can't keep the greatest female performer of all time out of your minds and just celebrate Streissand still being relevant. It really is sad.
Did I just read this or am I dreaming?
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:47 PM   #37
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

I think some here are over estimating Streisand's CURRENT star status and popularity. Sure, for many over 50, and for the more mature gay man, she was a big star, but for most younger people she won't be on their radar.
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 12:51 PM   #38
country flag Pops Maellard
Quiche

Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute Pops Maellard has a reputation beyond repute

I loved her in "Meet the Fockers" (sorry, random )
Pops Maellard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:01 PM   #39
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
Oh quit it Mary Queen of Flops. I'm bitter and fucking proud.

Btw, revealing your horse fetishes through the medium of gifs is not befitting of a lady. You're welcome.

Every self-respecting lady has to know how to handle herself on a saddle.

Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:15 PM   #40
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
Can't wait!! A real star. And she won't lip synch.

Her voice is like butta
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:26 PM   #41
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post

Her voice is like butta
Her nails are like butta!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #42
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
Her nails are like butta!
Linda Richman would agree Remember that old SNL skit Coffee Talk ?
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 08:46 PM   #43
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Linda Richman would agree Remember that old SNL skit Coffee Talk ?
Yes, and I remember when she dropped in on the show! I think Madonna was there.