2013 Fed Cup News and Pictures - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:25 PM   #31
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future lupojohn has a brilliant future
Re: 2013 Fed Cup News & Pics - USA Names Team That Have Never Contested Singles Rubbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats My Jam View Post
Andy & Isner's successes bears no relevance to McHale. They are steps ahead, with more experience, better results and successes and were the top ranked Americans at the time of selection. McHale is none of these things, and with some recent history of cracking under pressure I don't see an argument for her selection over Lepchenko, despite her first win of the season this week.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I wasn't necessarily comparing Christina to them. I meant more that Lisa should be on the team in doubles as I was responding to someone who said she was out of form. That was the comparision to Andy. I also was comparing John to Madison as far as inexperience on clay, but she may not feel the pressure being so young and naive, so to speak. Tell me how much of a chance you give Varvara to win a match against either of those two.

The future of the WTA
SLOANE STEPHENS MADISON KEYS MONICA PUIG ELINA SVITOLINA
EUGENIE BOUCHARD

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:34 PM   #32
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Fed Cup News & Pics - USA Names Team That Have Never Contested Singles Rubbe

Angelique is out injured. France will win for sure

So unlucky. Hope Angie is at least 100 % healthy for WG 2 playoffs

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 03:46 PM   #33
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Angelique is out injured. France will win for sure

So unlucky. Hope Angie is at least 100 % healthy for WG 2 playoffs
dont write germany off just yet. it all depends on doubles i think and germany has the edge there if they field goerges/groenefeld.
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 05:29 PM   #34
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
I wasn't necessarily comparing Christina to them. I meant more that Lisa should be on the team in doubles as I was responding to someone who said she was out of form. That was the comparision to Andy. I also was comparing John to Madison as far as inexperience on clay, but she may not feel the pressure being so young and naive, so to speak. Tell me how much of a chance you give Varvara to win a match against either of those two.
I say she has the same chance as Keys or McHale based on current form and results. Looking at her wins in RG over Schiavone & Jankovic she's shown more guile under pressure IMO. The Isner/Keys comparison doesn't work either. At the end of the day Vavara is the 2nd ranked American in singles of those that aee available, and you'd need a really strong argument to get on above her, and right now Christina & Madison lack that.

I'm not sure if there is bad blood between Liezel and Lisa, but that could come into play also. Knowing Liezel's history it wouldn't surprise me.
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:09 PM   #35
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Oudin takes Sloane's place
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:36 PM   #36
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

moodin0931 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:46 PM   #37
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Now, I'm under the impression that Madison is not playing Midland nor is she playing Doha. So why wasn't she chosen...especially over Melanie? I'd prefer Glatch over Melanie too.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:52 PM   #38
country flag Sergius

Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute Sergius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SARITA View Post
Oudin takes Sloane's place
wut?

Pavs is out of FedCup tie vs Japan, Gasparyan will take her place
Sergius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:53 PM   #39
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL Melanie!! Sloane What happened??

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:54 PM   #40
country flag moodin0931

moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute moodin0931 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I know that Melanie always steps up for Fed Cup but this is a little strange. I guess MJF figured she was a team player and would be glad to take a spot last minute, has the experience, and can add a lot to the US team. Keys is unexperienced but it would have been nice to have a fresh face play

Anyway she probably won't even play, or possibly only one singles, but best of luck USA!!
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 05:58 PM   #41
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goOudinUSA View Post
GL Melanie!! Sloane What happened??
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodin0931 View Post
Yeah I know that Melanie always steps up for Fed Cup but this is a little strange. I guess MJF figured she was a team player and would be glad to take a spot last minute, has the experience, and can add a lot to the US team. Keys is unexperienced but it would have been nice to have a fresh face play

Anyway she probably won't even play, or possibly only one singles, but best of luck USA!!
omg i always tought you 2 were the same person
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:09 PM   #42
country flag moodin0931

^Well he does stalk me
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:13 PM   #43
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Fed Cup News & Pics-AO Semi-Finalist Stephens OUT, USO Quarter-Finalist Oudi

^^^^ I'm pretty sure we are 2 total different people.

AND NO I don't stalk you...

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:13 PM   #44
country flag SAISAI-GOAT

SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SAISAI-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 Fed Cup News & Pics-AO Semi-Finalist Stephens OUT, USO Quarter-Finalist Oudi

Oudin
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SAISAI-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 3rd, 2013, 06:25 PM   #45
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Sloane!