The Official Anna Smashnova Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 19th, 2002, 12:10 AM   #1
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
The Official Anna Smashnova Cheering Thread

well here we are - the first grand slam of the year

as i dont have the draw as of right now, i cannot give you the usual schpeel and analysis of the draw, so that will have to wait until a later date. but i figured that because of the cheering threads springing up, we should start this

so let's all wish anna good luck here - of course, this will not be the first one as is DEFENDING her title at auckland

see you all around

you know you guys like the new title

p.s. if anyone tells me her name is wrong, they die i like smashnova better - it suits her profession
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Mikey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2002, 06:11 PM   #2
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Good luck Anna!!!

Erm...Mike I think her name is wr.....
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 04:55 PM   #3
country flag oren987

oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of oren987 has much to be proud of
good luck anna... (but no more Smashnova)

good luck to all the Israeli girls

Shahar, Its time to have a good year
oren987 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22nd, 2002, 05:30 PM   #4
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

best of luck Anna!
Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 01:43 AM   #5
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of Mikey has much to be proud of
@ oren - don't you read my introduction - apparently not

smashnova is WAY better than pistolesi - she's a TENNIS PLAYER!

VAMOS ANNA - JALLA!

@ aaron and oren, the ONLY anna fans to post here as of now - where is everyone
Lindsay Davenport - Anna Smashnova - Lisa Raymond - Sandrine Testud - Paola Suarez - Amelie Mauresmo - Virginia Ruano-Pascual - Nadia Petrova - Chanda Rubin - Cara Black - Tathiana Garbin - Anne Kremer - Monica Seles - Fabiola Zuluaga - Maria Sanchez-Lorenzo - Amanda Coetzer - Rita Grande - Meghann Shaughnessy - Magui Serna - Nathalie Dechy - Kim Clijsters - Elena Tatarkova - Maria Sharapova - Alicia Molik - Julia Vakulenko - Elena Likhovtseva - Anastasia Myskina - Emilie Loit
Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 04:56 AM   #6
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Good Luck Anna
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 11:57 AM   #7
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
I dont know any Smashnovas
Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 05:25 PM   #8
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Mike

Nimrod is here now! Jordan too!
Old Dec 23rd, 2002, 06:06 PM   #9
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

jordan and nimrod - welcome, bienvenido

welcome especially to jordan, who is not part of the anna cult...yet

@ everyone
Old Dec 24th, 2002, 01:22 PM   #10
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

I like the yet part!

Mike, can you teach me how to write I Love you! in Spanish? Do you know?
Old Dec 24th, 2002, 05:44 PM   #11
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
I love Anna's eyebrows
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25th, 2002, 05:19 PM   #12
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Jordan
Old Dec 26th, 2002, 06:25 AM   #13
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Good luck Anna
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2002, 01:33 AM   #14
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally posted by aaronģ
I like the yet part!

Mike, can you teach me how to write I Love you! in Spanish? Do you know?
of course i know

(yo) Te Quiero (feel free to leave out the "yo" part of it)

or

(yo) Te Amo

the first is like, "i want you, i love you" and the second is more like "i passionately love you in a romantic kind of way," but they both mean i love you

VAMOS ANNA (had to put that in here somewhere)
Old Dec 30th, 2002, 01:34 AM   #15
country flag Mikey
Team WTAworld

@ tennisfan - welcome