WWW Paris QF: Marion Bartoli vs Mona Barthel? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW Paris QF: Marion Bartoli vs Mona Barthel?

Marion Bartoli. 12 38.71%
Mona Barthel. 19 61.29%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #16
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW Paris QF: Marion Bartoli vs Mona Barthel?

M.Bart

jokes aside, I think Bartoli will win

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #17
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

Barthel's dream run ends here.
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 08:57 PM   #18
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinT83 View Post
Barthel's dream run ends here.
"Dream run"....
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #19
country flag tennisfreak13

tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of tennisfreak13 has much to be proud of

Dream? Anything beside the final is not a dream.
tennisfreak13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 09:32 PM   #20
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

RobinT83 is like a bad caricature of a troll.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #21
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Got a feeling Cake is playing with a lot of nationalism this week and will be almost unbeatable
King Halep is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:03 AM   #22
country flag KapitalL

KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold KapitalL is a splendid one to behold

If she serves and plays like sets 2 and 3 yesterday Mona wins, that kind of hitting is too fast for Marion. But its a big ask, and if she slips just a little bit and lets that bestial Bartoli alter-ego to surface she's in trouble

Mona in 2 or Bartoli in 3.
KapitalL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote