Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 68 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 13th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #1006
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Excellent win Tried to choke, but managed to get the win.

Hoping she can make the 3rd round now...

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2014, 11:23 PM   #1007
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

4&2 over Zarina, Halep now!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 12:10 AM   #1008
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Good solid win...her favourite scoreline apparently. It's nice to see her beat the people she should beat. Back to back R3 is a good result

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 12:25 AM   #1009
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

She's sitting at number 15 on the live ranking thread. Granted that will likely change it's just strange seeing her there. TBE is on vacation but I'm following live rankings here. http://www.tennis4wta.com/Siralama/s1_50.html

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 03:07 AM   #1010
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

It's annoying me that Suarez Navarro keeps getting these weak draws because Lucie would have passed her both weeks if they had matched each other for results...but Lucie gets Serena and Halep as R3, CSN got Svitolina but she should at least move to 16 this week

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #1011
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Lucie's draws really have not been easy. And the one good draw she gets, she makes the semis of Wimbledon out of it! I do think these bad draws have forced her to raise her game though. She has always done her best in her career when she knows she has to bring her A game.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 04:46 AM   #1012
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit that I as well am getting annoyed with Carla Suarez Navarro. Her draw this week has been so easy. Parmentier and now Svitolina ugh. Luckily though a lot of the people ranked around her are losing a lot of points at the open. Azarenka was a finalist, Pennetta a semi-finalist, Suarez Navarro and Makarova were quarterfinalists. So they will all drop below her and if she has a decent run at the open she could get a good career high rank. Even though she has a lot of points to defend after the open she might be able to sneak in a week or two of a good ranking. Even with the reduction of points this year I've never seen her close to 3000 before.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 07:34 AM   #1013
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
I have to admit that I as well am getting annoyed with Carla Suarez Navarro. Her draw this week has been so easy. Parmentier and now Svitolina ugh. Luckily though a lot of the people ranked around her are losing a lot of points at the open. Azarenka was a finalist, Pennetta a semi-finalist, Suarez Navarro and Makarova were quarterfinalists. So they will all drop below her and if she has a decent run at the open she could get a good career high rank. Even though she has a lot of points to defend after the open she might be able to sneak in a week or two of a good ranking. Even with the reduction of points this year I've never seen her close to 3000 before.
Last time she was ranked 17 she barely had 2000, now she has like 2800 and she's still 17 But yeah, I hope she can sneak a good career high before all the points fall off. She got 0 points this time last year and she's added 210 so far, so she just needs to keep adding some points even if she doesnt defend all of them from last Asian swing.

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 09:35 AM   #1014
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice vendulkabendulka is just really nice

I'm really looking forward to today's match. It's gonna be a huge fight, imho.
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:19 AM   #1015
country flag Edinboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
I'm really looking forward to today's match. It's gonna be a huge fight, imho.
I agree with you. In the who will win thread everyone is saying Halep in 2 sets, but I think it will be a lot closer. Safarova has been playing well and Halep hasn't played since winning Bucharest last month and was rusty in her first round against an out of form Flipkens. I'm thinking a three set battle with the last set being very tight. I start my last semester of college in a week so I'm apartment hunting all morning and won't be able to watch. Ugh.. I might have to make some arrangements though. This is a match I want to see!

Lauren Davis!!

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 10:26 AM   #1016
country flag Edinboro

And it's official everyone! She is guaranteed a new career high rank of at least 16 next week. The highest ranked person below her still left in the tournament is Kuznetsova; however even if Kuznetsova wins she will still have twenty points less than Safarova. So her minimum rank next week is 16. Well well deserved. Who would have thought that it would have taken her an additional two years to get a new career high rank after achieving this feat two years ago at almost the exact same week? So happy!

Lauren Davis!!

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #1017
country flag Ollie.

Yay!!

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 12:13 PM   #1018
country flag Davodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
And it's official everyone! She is guaranteed a new career high rank of at least 16 next week. The highest ranked person below her still left in the tournament is Kuznetsova; however even if Kuznetsova wins she will still have twenty points less than Safarova. So her minimum rank next week is 16. Well well deserved. Who would have thought that it would have taken her an additional two years to get a new career high rank after achieving this feat two years ago at almost the exact same week? So happy!
It's great, but I want her to get top 15 really bad She deserves to have a top 15 rank at least as her career high...hopefully it can happen

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 02:09 PM   #1019
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie into Cincy R3 !

No expectations vs world #2 Halep. She will be too consistent for Lucie

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 04:39 PM   #1020
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Ah, tough luck. Halep is a tough player, so no shame in this loss. Lucie had her chances. I did not think she played that badly, actually. Just a couple bad errors at bad times.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote