Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 54 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 9th, 2014, 09:01 PM   #796
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

mental midget when it counts... what else is new. Halep in the 3rd is not that bad of a draw.

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #797
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Halep is one of the most in form players, about to be top 5 and won Doha There were much better draws for R3 like Torro-Flor or Davis who she could have gotten

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 08:27 AM   #798
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
Played a really good match till the very end. Lost her concentration and nine points in a row, and then couldn't get herself back on track in that last game. She'll be frustrated by that match. Still, she's playing good tennis this year. With a better draw, she'll do damage in Miami.

I agree she is playing great this year and it's such a relief compared to how she was playing this time last year. Still, she needs to learn how to take advantage of a lead. She shouldn't be losing serve back to back. She's not going to get higher than 17 in the world if she doesn't win some of these matches against top players. However in spite of it all, I think that loss to Kvitova in Doha was worse than this one.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2014, 09:50 AM   #799
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

So close. Once again.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 08:55 PM   #800
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

It's frustrating that she's always close but no cigar, but she is pushing the top 10 players close. Halep was a tough draw, and she's beaten Bouchard from a break down again so clearly in the right frame of mind...

If she can live up to her seeding in Miami and go from there it would be progress.
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #801
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

I'm interested to see how she does on clay. It's her favorite surface and she has good results on it. I'm curious to see how she will perform against the top players on it. Also it might not be a bad idea to enter some smaller clay tournaments either before the French Open or after Wimbledon. Since she's been regularly beating players ranked under her she might be able to pick a title or two, kind of like what Zakopalova has done this year. Good way to get some points.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Old Mar 14th, 2014, 01:09 AM   #802
country flag Edinboro

LOL, I'm watching on Youtube, Lucie's loss to Solovyeva () last year in Budapest. After Bartoli won Wimbledon, I stopped watching tennis for almost a month and I happened to miss this little gem.

Lauren Davis!!

Last edited by Edinboro : Mar 14th, 2014 at 04:13 AM.
Old Mar 14th, 2014, 03:09 AM   #803
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for reminding me of that debacle

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Mar 16th, 2014, 08:40 PM   #804
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

A WTF decision from Lucie last year.

Lucie can play some lovely stuff on the clay. Understandable why she enters Charleston, Stuttgart etc. as they suit her game.

It would be good if she stepped up and won a smaller clay title though, now she's broken her title hoodoo.
Old Mar 17th, 2014, 01:22 AM   #805
country flag Davodus

I think she's entered the Portugal event this year...

Her Miami draw is for King or Q in R2, Sharapova R3 hopefully she just makes R3 again

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 08:32 PM   #806
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

Why do I get the feeling the Q in her section will be Bertens and Lucie will flop again.

Lucie and Andrea have drawn Lisicki/Hingis in the doubles.
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:09 AM   #807
country flag Davodus

Plays Martha round 3...she has lost all but 1 match this year to a top 10 player, trend will probably continue but hopefully she can play her tough again

Old Mar 21st, 2014, 03:06 PM   #808
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie into Miami R3 !

Happy she won in straight sets. Very good serving: 10 Aces, 3 DFs

Sharapova next who is out of form. Who knows, maybe an upset ?

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 06:44 PM   #809
country flag Edinboro

Lucie about to play legend. I wish I could watch.

Lauren Davis!!

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 12:30 AM   #810
country flag Davodus

They got smashed