Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #766
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

I'm loving these battling, gutsy wins from Lucie. Tired and not particularly well either... astonishing effort.

Kvitova's not much of a reward but she'd be tough if Lucie was 100%. Doubles aswell, really?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #767
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Lost in doubles 4-6 1-6. I hope that's not a sign of fatigue.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #768
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Wow, what a week for Lucie! What I am most impressed by all this is that she has had three really gutsy, mentally intense wins after that Li Na match in Australia. This is a great turnaround from that. Really impressed by what she's done.

Kvitova looked good at the end of that Venus match. Given how tired Lucie is, it's a huge ask. But she's already surprised me three times this week, so anything is possible.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 09:39 PM   #769
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie into Doha R3 !

Strong wins against favourite Flipkens and dangerous Peng. Very nice

I expect nothing against Kvitova. Head To Head is 0-2. Do your best

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #770
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Lost 7-6 5-7 6-2...she should have won the first she served for it at 5-4, but she choked. She lead 5-2 in the 2nd and choked again but won it anyway, then she completely ran out of steam. Looked exhausted at the end...understandable. She played pretty well

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:36 AM   #771
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Sloane 6-3 7-5...definitely closer than it needed to be, she had BPs in 2 service games she didnt break in in the 2nd set, and Sloane actually served for it at *5-4, but then completely imploded and Lucie won the last 10 points of the match

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 10:53 AM   #772
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Nice going Lucie ! GL next rnd !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 01:32 PM   #773
country flag GrecoIsMyBitch

GrecoIsMyBitch is an unknown quantity at this point

Important thing is that she's through. Good luck to her in the next round. I believe she can beat whoever she faces there.
GrecoIsMyBitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #774
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see that apart from her loss to Morita she's winning matches she should be winning and losing matches to those ranked higher than her. Im a little confused as to how she lost ranking points last week when she performed better than she did last year at Doha.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #775
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Nicely done!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 04:12 PM   #776
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

I'm very impressed Lucie has been able to pick up where she left off last year thus far. It makes me especially excited for the clay season--she could pick up so many points.

Probably plays Jankovic next. Or Zanavska. She lost a really tight one in Beijing at the end of last year against Jankovic if my memory serves me correct. It'd be nice to get some revenge here, especially since Jelena could be tired from her semifinal in Doha.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 07:40 PM   #777
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Lucie's had some decent wins against players ranked higher and only one WTF loss against lower opposition, so seems to be on the "up" again.

A top 10 win would be a massive confidence boost though.
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 08:20 PM   #778
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win against annoying arrogant Stephens, Lucie !

Very satisfying win. Dubai R2 vs Jankovic who is the big favourite. Good luck

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #779
country flag Davodus

She lost 7-5 6-4...she played actually really bad. So many unforced errors and her serve was generally bad. It was quite windy and Jankovic was employing ever stalling tactic she could think of, and Lucie's rhythm was basically non existent. Quite disappointing tbh but Dubai doesn't really seem to suit her.

Old Feb 20th, 2014, 10:27 AM   #780
country flag Davodus

Into the doubles SF with a 6-3 7-5 win over Raymond/Zhang