Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #61
country flag ML1452

ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light ML1452 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Well, today's match should improve her mentally alot, but how many times we said she will definitely improve after this or after that...Hsieh is actually a 'suprising' player, so I'm scared of that match tbh, and there's no one 'easy' in her section

Last edited by ML1452 : Feb 9th, 2013 at 08:25 PM.
ML1452 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 9th, 2013, 07:36 PM   #62
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing win over Stosur, Lucie !

Czech Republic leads 2-0. Finish it tomorrow, girls

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #63
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

really improved her movement and defense. You go girl; proud of you

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:34 AM   #64
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Stosur has lost 4 TBs in a row to Lucie
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #65
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

She also beat Lucie last year in Dubai 6-1 6-7 6-1 so she has played 5 TBs in the last year against Lucie and lost them all...and Lucie is not that good in TBs

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #66
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Sam Stosur really must have a stigma from '-ova's
congrats, Lucie !
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:56 AM   #67
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie is playing doubles with Andrea in Doha and they are seeded

They drew Klepac and Govortsova in round 1

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:58 AM   #68
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Lucie is playing doubles with Andrea in Doha and they are seeded

They drew Klepac and Govortsova in round 1

OMG this team is HOT
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #69
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights: Safarova (CZE) v Stosur (AUS)

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #70
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

so Pavs no more
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:05 PM   #71
country flag Davodus

Pavs is injured and not playing there, don't worry.

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #72
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

TBH I wouldnt complain if she dumped Pavs and make a longterm team with Andrea But not gonna happen IKR.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:25 PM   #73
country flag Davodus

No chance...and she and Pavs are BFFs and they are a lot of fun to watch when they both play well...like AO R1 and R2

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:49 PM   #74
country flag Davodus

Cibulkova pulled out so Lucie replaced her as a seed in the draw...she now plays Daniilidou...2nd round McHale or Dushevina, 3rd round Azarenka.

If she could make R3 I'd be happy with that result because she'd have defended some of her QF points.

Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #75
country flag Wert.

Thats much better isnt it?

Daniilidou shouldnt be much of a problem as well as McHale who won like 1 match in last 5 months