Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:08 AM   #31
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Quote:
The only other day session match saw No.6 seed and two-time Open GDF SUEZ finalist Lucie Safarova win a see-saw three-setter against Alizé Cornet, 62 46 62. Up next for Safarova will be Bertens.

"Kiki is a good player and it will be hard for sure, but let's see tomorrow," Safarova said about the looming match-up. "I lost to her at Wimbledon last summer, but grass is not a good surface for me.

"The key for me is to serve hard and play aggressively."
What do you mean Lucie Grassafarova?

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 02:48 PM   #32
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Still pissed with this loss to Bertens she was playing too awful for too long, she finally got it back together and lead 5-4 and had 0-30 but missed that....then Bertens got huge luck and won. I would rather she just lose than come back and lose anyway, that's always so annoying. I'm just venting now I'm sick of her missing opportunities to go far in draws.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:32 PM   #33
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie

Such a headcase. Weak performance. 11 Winners, 33 UEs = - 22

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:34 PM   #34
country flag Davodus

Well the first set was 1-16

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 04:36 PM   #35
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, this match was so sickening

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 1st, 2013, 08:27 PM   #36
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she gets it together for clay season. Im not really expecting much from Doha, IW, or Miami. Apart from the Fed Cup final she really has been playing poorly since the US Open. Trailing in sets, coming back to level it only to lose her service game while trying to stay in the match. Obviously we know its mental with her but what I think is lacking for her is a title. Honestly I do. It's been 4 and a half years since shes won one and with that kind of drought you have to be missing that winning attitude. Think of Radwanska. Radwanska went I think over three years without winning a single title. Then after winning a title she went on a crazy streak in tour events thats continued even to now. Granted they are different players but Radwanska got her stuff together once she won after a long drought.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:23 AM   #37
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe it. I actually had a sinking feeling when I saw Bertens was in as a lucky loser that if she played Lucie she'd win and it happened, just the same as the Keys incident... erghh!

In all honesty she probably payed for being too extreme up/down in her matches this week. The difference in the previous two matches was that her opponents' only real weapon was to keep the ball in play which gave Lucie enough time to get her shit together but today she ran out of time by the sounds of it.

Maybe Fed Cup can revive her. I won't hold my breath for anything too soon though...

Good luck in doubles...
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:37 AM   #38
country flag Davodus

She withdrew from doubles with a knee injury

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 07:23 AM   #39
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
She withdrew from doubles with a knee injury
OK, this may explain why she performed so bad in single, if she is injured, she should not play Fed Cup

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 08:16 AM   #40
country flag Davodus

It also explains poor serving, because her leg drive was not as good as normal...I guess the strapping on the knee was more than just precaution.

And I agree, she should withdraw from Fed Cup if it isn't 100%

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:57 AM   #41
country flag Davodus

So Lucie pulled out of doubles as a precaution for Fed Cup and is gonna have scans in the Czech Republic to see what the injury is I hope it's nothing serious and I hope she doesn't play on it injured just for Fed Cup

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 11:19 AM   #42
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Putintseva Krunic Kichenoks Pliskovas Kovinic Bencic Vekic Smitkova Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Mitu Savic Sasnovich Kremen Savinykh Evtimova Tomova

Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 05:15 PM   #43
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, I hope it's nothing serious.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #44
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

guess our lovely birthday girl is making a WISH at the moment

Happy Birthday Lucie

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2013, 03:07 PM   #45
country flag Davodus

Happy birthday