Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2013, 10:08 PM   #391
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Lucie is the Madrid doubles champion. Doubles GOAT and Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova defeated Black/Erakovic 6-2 6-4.

I came in at 4-2 second set, I thought too easy. They of course did their utmost to choke, up 5-2 then got broken to love. Served for it again, went 30-up then lost the next three points 30-40 before saving the BP and winning on the MP, both second serves.

I believe it was Lucie serving it out if they went alphabetically too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2013, 10:09 PM   #392
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Lucy on her 2nd doubles title this year

BTW, If I'm not mistaken she gets about EUR 100,000 for this

She should focus on the doubles
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 12:08 AM   #393
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles GOAT gonna be ranked higher in doubles than singles but really Madrid is a huge event, 1000 points to the ranking...winning a premier mandatory...kind of awesome

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #394
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

How cool is that! She should be very proud. I often find her doubles success more humorous than anything else, but this is great. Now carry that success over to singles!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #395
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

This should surely help her singles...I mean it's a premier mandatory title...she has to be feeling confident now

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old May 12th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #396
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

that's 1000 pts and 200K euro per team!!!
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 05:06 AM   #397
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold

Well done Lucie.

There has been a lot of talk about Lucies coaching situation. Obviously she needs her own coach but being around Pavs will hopefully give her access to some tips and advice from Hingus. That can't hurt. But like I said she needs to sort her own coaching situation out.

Good Luck in Prague.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #398
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

I've just read in the GM that former doubles goat Hingis was giving Lucie and Nastya lots of valuable advice. In 1990s Martina trained at the same Prostejov academy as Lucie does today and is a native Czech speaker to boot so I have no doubt there's definitely lot of positive chemistry and vibe between the two
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #399
country flag Davodus

(1)Klara Zakopalova (CZE) v Irina Falconi (USA)
Elina Svitolina (UKR) v Q
Maria Sanchez (USA) v Eleni Daniilidou (GRE)
(5)Johanna Larsson (SWE) v (wc)Tereza Smitkova (CZE)

(4)Annika Beck (GER) v Alexandra Cadantu (ROU)
Shahar Peer (ISR) v Q
Vesna Dolonc (SRB) v Q
(8)Misaki Doi (JPN) v (wc)Anna Karolina Schmiedlova (SVK)

(6)Jana Cepelova (SVK) v Julia Cohen (USA)
Alexa Glatch (USA) v Q
Nina Bratchikova (RUS) v (SE)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE)
(3/wc)Lucie Hradecka (CZE) v Melinda Czink (HUN)

(7)Monica Puig (PUR) v Olivia Rogowska (AUS)
(wc)Katerina Siniakova (CZE) v Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB)
Kristyna Pliskova (CZE) v Yvonne Meusburger (AUT)
(2)Lucie Safarova (CZE) v Aleksandra Krunic (SRB)

Its not a terrible draw...but I could defs see her losing to Pliskova if she plays bad tbh, or to Puig. She had trouble last year with Puig in round 1

Old May 12th, 2013, 03:40 PM   #400
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for Lucie's amazing result in doubles with Nastya!

Good luck in Prague Kris could be tough in R2, but she's really random and could lose to Meusburger.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #401
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on Madrid doubles title, Lucie !

Now please win matches in singles too. Lucie must reach final in this ITF

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #402
country flag Davodus

She won 6-4 6-3...went from *4-3 30-0 down to 6-4 4-1 up then served it out...from that 4-3 game she lost about 2 points on serve, until it went to deuce in the last game But whatever, she won.

Old May 15th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #403
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Nice win. But I really wish Lucie was playing Rome. She won the title last year, and it in no way helped her with Roland Garros. So I don't see what she'll get out of this.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2013, 12:44 AM   #404
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

I agree Rome would have been better preparation but what can you do when the Czechs don't have one lousy WTA tournament.

Lucie's now beaten nearly all of the Serbian Fed Cup team recently (well, not Jovanovski but that was at a slam where she sucks in general). Another slow start but stronger in to the match, there's a surprise. Meusburger next...
Old May 16th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #405
country flag Davodus

I dunno about Rome...if it were last year I would agree, because she was in good form and wins over people outside the top 100 was useless, but this year her confidence isn't even half that high and she needs some match wins...in Rome she would have had a tougher draw and possibly lost R1 again. Also, she's currently ranked 32 on TBE's updated rankings so...very close to not being seeded