Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #376
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Doubles GOAT. They're some good results they've posted, both are clearly playing well, they just had tricky openers in singles as well as choking their matches (although lol that Makarova beat Azarenka after beating Lucie).

Lisicki seems to be playing well too so that QF won't be easy but at least it won't be another loss to Petrova.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2013, 02:40 AM   #377
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Considering Biljana is coaching Petrova as well as Srebotnik, I'm really glad they won't lose to them again Srebotnik's thieving is still on my nerves.

And yeah I had to lol that Makarova beat Azarenka, the loss isnt as bad as we thought then

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:12 PM   #378
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Strike again 6-2 3-6 10-7..only 2 flop games in the 2nd set lost it for them, otherwise they seemed to do pretty well.

Another 450 points to the doubles ranking

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old May 9th, 2013, 03:13 PM   #379
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

keep calm and play doubles
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2013, 12:11 AM   #380
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

There was a time when Lucie in doubles was a joke at her expense... now she has a far better win record in doubles than in singles.

Playing against her friend and Charleston title partner Mladenovic for a place in the final.
Old May 10th, 2013, 01:10 AM   #381
country flag Davodus

Yeah and she used to play with Voskoboeva too, they actually did ok together bit of an awkward match, but I hope they win.

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #382
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

they're on the verge of final, 6-7 6-0 8-0
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #383
country flag TimeyWimey

shoot, 8-4
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:50 PM   #384
country flag Davodus

You jinxed them 5 points in a row lost now

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #385
country flag TimeyWimey

must be kidding 8-5
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #386
country flag TimeyWimey

i'm signing off now
Old May 10th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #387
country flag Davodus

They crawled over the line hilarious attempt at a choke but I'll take the final, this is a big tournament

Old May 10th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #388
country flag TimeyWimey

final match on Manolo Santana tomorrow, good luck!
Old May 10th, 2013, 05:02 PM   #389
country flag Davodus

That is literally at the worst time for me thanks for that scheduling Madrid

Old May 11th, 2013, 12:07 AM   #390
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

So happy, but please play well in singles again lol

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote