Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 02:00 AM   #301
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

wait a minute, is that the pick of Lucie herself?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 19th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #302
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

So Lucie plays Errani tomorrow as the first match of the Fed Cup tie that should be fun, Errani in Italy on slow clay

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #303
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.fedcup.com/en/news/144087.aspx

Quote:
Saturday
R1: Sara Errani (ITA) v Lucie Safarova (CZE)
R2: Roberta Vinci (ITA) v Petra Kvitova (CZE)

Sunday
R3: Sara Errani (ITA) v Petra Kvitova (CZE)
R4: Roberta Vinci (ITA) v Lucie Safarova (CZE)
R5: Flavia Pennetta/Francesca Schiavone (ITA) v Andrea Hlavackova/Lucie Hradecka (CZE)
Tough matches. Italy is favourite. Come on, Lucie !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 06:45 PM   #304
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^if it ties at 2-2, i can't see Fran/Flavia play the deciding doubles match instead of world no1
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #305
country flag TimeyWimey

Kookie out of Stuttgart as well maybe she's injuried
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:40 AM   #306
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Klara had an allergic reaction, not sure to what

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #307
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
^if it ties at 2-2, i can't see Fran/Flavia play the deciding doubles match instead of world no1
Are you new to Fed Cup ?

Because the doubles team in this Friday lineup means nothing. They often just put the 2 players who were not selected for the singles rubbers as the doubles team so that they can smile in the camera. You can change the doubles team 30 minutes before the doubles match starts ! So of course if it`s 2-2 then they pick the 2 best doubles players. Poland is a good example. They put Piter/Rosolska as doubles team in Friday lineup. But if it`s 2-2 then you can be sure Aga will play the decisive doubles rubber.

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #308
country flag Davodus

4-6 2-6 peak Errani moonballs and pushing and Lucie fell for it with thousands of errors...honestly though she didnt play that bad, she just started both sets badly so she never got in front, then she just was always playing catch up, but couldn't catch up. Obviously she was controlling the points but she had 0 luck and Errani had so much luck.

So whatever, I'd rather be Lucie and not act like that on court. It's difficult to watch her if I'm real and I'm sorry if you're her fan.

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #309
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Stuttgart draw is out:

1 Sharapova BYE
Barthel vs Safarova
Ivanovic vs Petkovic
Q vs 8 Petrova

Annika may not be the best player to meet, coming out of Fed Cup. We'll see. She has nothing to defend here, so nothing to lose.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #310
country flag Davodus

Terrible draw

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 03:03 PM   #311
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post
Are you new to Fed Cup ?

Because the doubles team in this Friday lineup means nothing. They often just put the 2 players who were not selected for the singles rubbers as the doubles team so that they can smile in the camera. You can change the doubles team 30 minutes before the doubles match starts ! So of course if it`s 2-2 then they pick the 2 best doubles players. Poland is a good example. They put Piter/Rosolska as doubles team in Friday lineup. But if it`s 2-2 then you can be sure Aga will play the decisive doubles rubber.
are you new to English? what you said was simply a confirmation that i was right, but expressed in a very boring way
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:07 PM   #312
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Really rough draw. That sucks... And a shame she lost against Errani, but that's a tough match up. Vinci tomorrow...

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #313
country flag Davodus

She probably won't play Vinci, Errani will beat Kvitova

Old Apr 20th, 2013, 09:01 PM   #314
country flag rucolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
are you new to English? what you said was simply a confirmation that i was right, but expressed in a very boring way

haha what a pathetic reaction from you

You weren`t sure that it is this way. Obviously you don`t know the normal Fed Cup rules. I should not have taken my time to explain this to an arrogant Drecksack like you. Learn you to speak German as well as I speak English. Then we can talk again. Du bist einfach lächerlich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
She probably won't play Vinci, Errani will beat Kvitova
yeah, I guess Czech Republic will lose

Good Luck
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:50 AM   #315
country flag TimeyWimey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rucolo View Post

haha what a pathetic reaction from you

You weren`t sure that it is this way. Obviously you don`t know the normal Fed Cup rules. I should not have taken my time to explain this to an arrogant Drecksack like you. Learn you to speak German as well as I speak English. Then we can talk again. Du bist einfach lächerlich
so why don't you do what you suggest first? you made some stupid comment in your post which you couldn't support, aka, Obviously you don`t know the normal Fed Cup rules. find something to make your conclusion worthwhile or you may go back to your SPRECHEN SIE DRECKSACK forum and tell them how lächerlich i am to ya