Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #271
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

They were so happy, it was nice And Mladenovic wants to steal Lucie from Pavs now

Quote:
I'm not putting any pressure," Mladenovic said. "But we're still good friends. I'm not going to press Lucie to change partners for me, even though this week was amazing. But if we have the opportunity in the future, you never know. I would love to. She's a good friend. I hope we do.
And they were clutch, they were down a break in the first round first set, *5-4 down to King/Raymond and 5-2 down in that TB, 1-4 down to Barty/Rodionova, 1-3 down in the first set of the final and 5 SPs in the 2nd so clutch

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 03:18 PM   #272
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...ovic-interview

she does wanna play with Lucie a lot But as Lucie says at the end of this

http://www.wtatennis.com/videos/arti...rova-interview

She's set with Pavs for the year

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #273
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all

Gonna be a GREAT clay season for Lucie . I just know it.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 04:03 AM   #274
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know Lucie's full clay court schedule? I along with the webmaster of her website have stopped visiting that page. :P

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 07:24 AM   #275
country flag Davodus

Me too they just post everything through FB now just not her schedule. From what I can see it's Stuttgart, Madrid and Prague again.

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:18 AM   #276
country flag Davodus

Lucie is picked for Fed Cup SF with Kvitova, Zakopalova and Hradecka at this stage but Hlavackova is there as well. Interesting, I dunno who the doubles team will be now, probably Lucie considering she's a doubles GOAT But I'm not sure if she'll play singles because she's the third ranked player now.

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:51 AM   #277
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

^odd pick to me, who's gonna play doubles? i guess Lucie...
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 11:52 AM   #278
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Main doubles pair is H&H but Hradecka is injured\recovering from injury, so Lucie may take her place

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:51 PM   #279
country flag Davodus

Well Hradecka was named and Hlavackova wasnt but all 5 are supposed to be travelling there. Hlavackova just retired hurt from Katowice as well so who knows.

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #280
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
Well Hradecka was named and Hlavackova wasnt but all 5 are supposed to be travelling there. Hlavackova just retired hurt from Katowice as well so who knows.
Andi was announced on team too, i don't know why FedCup site put just Lucies without Andrea

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:11 PM   #281
country flag Davodus

Yeah I know she was from the FB page, but they can only pick 4 people so that must be who he went with for the official announcement at this stage I dunno. I guess no matter what they don't really have a chance in the doubles H&H have been slumping this year

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #282
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Yeah I know she was from the FB page, but they can only pick 4 people so that must be who he went with for the official announcement at this stage I dunno. I guess no matter what they don't really have a chance in the doubles H&H have been slumping this year
I'm praying Petra and Kookie end this without doubles tie but if comes down to deciding rubber i hope Kookie with Hradecka will be in doubles not Lucie or Andi cos i have no confidence in them on clay despite Lucie defending her Charleston title recently Initially i thought Petr will pick Bars for doubles but i guess he went with proven team or Crazy Barbie wasn't available with all her suspensions

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #283
country flag Davodus

Clay is Lucie's best surface though, and she's beaten Errani on clay. I would think their best doubles option is actually Lucie and Petra in the hope they can just hit the Italians off the court from the baseline, or Lucie/Andi because they've played together recently. I dunno, I think any of the combinations of any 4 players could work, but I hope they don't get to that because they will lose it Being on Italian clay, it's gonna be a tough tie.

Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:10 PM   #284
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Clay is Lucie's best surface though, and she's beaten Errani on clay. I would think their best doubles option is actually Lucie and Petra in the hope they can just hit the Italians off the court from the baseline, or Lucie/Andi because they've played together recently. I dunno, I think any of the combinations of any 4 players could work, but I hope they don't get to that because they will lose it Being on Italian clay, it's gonna be a tough tie.
I don't have alot of faith Petra either but it's FC, so she will play GOAT, it's like Lena D all over again, always plays her best when playing for her country I'm only 200% confident in Clay GOAT Kookie

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #285
country flag Davodus

But she's locked in a 3 set tussle now with Italian D team member Maria Elena Camerin