Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #256
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Lucie into Charleston QF !

She beat Cirstea 6-3 5-7 6-1 and now plays Serena

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #257
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Well, one out of two. I was right though about Lucie playing better tennis!! I think this was a very solid tournament given the draw (even with only two match wins, better tennis than we have seen from her all year). A good beginning to her best part of the season.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 12:35 AM   #258
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah definite turnaround in form and just attitude I think, she looked more normal and lively on the court. Earlier in the year it really felt like she couldn't hit winners, but she was much more damaging in these matches here...hopefully it gives her confidence going into red clay.

It is a shame though that she had this tough draw.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #259

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Well, she's in the final of the doubles. They beat Barty and Rodionova 1 and 4. Exciting, another doubles final here. This tournament really brings out the best in her it seems (like the Rogers Cup). Hopefully this will get her going for the year!

Thank You, Kim
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #260
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

Lucie really is a doubles GOAT. Lucie and Kristina are into the doubles final, they beat Barty/Rodionova 6-1 6-4 and no exaggeration she was the best on the court most of the second set, played very well. They were down 4-1 as well, Mladenovic seemed really happy.

It's a real shame she ran into formidable Serena as the type of play she was beginning to show probably would have beaten most other opponents in the draw, but she's had her favourable draws and wasted them. A big leap compared to before the tournament though, hopefully it's not an anomaly this time...

Still, she definitely seems to love Charleston and a chance for a title against Hlavackova/Huber tomorrow.
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 12:26 AM   #261
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles GOAT nice win!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:43 PM   #262
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Lucie defends her doubles title

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:44 PM   #263
country flag Davodus

Charleston doubles GOAT! Didnt lose a set all week watch out Pavs

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:45 PM   #264
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

I JUST CANNNNNN'T
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:52 PM   #265
country flag Davodus

It kills me she's a two time doubles titlist, same event...and a premier event as well its so random but I love it

Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #266
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice

nice week lu cie
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #267
country flag ZEUS77

ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice ZEUS77 is just really nice

you like a partner for lucie
pavlyuchenkova
or
mladenovic?
ZEUS77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 07:18 PM   #268
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZEUS77 View Post
you like a partner for lucie
pavlyuchenkova
or
mladenovic?
Krikri fosho

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2013, 10:01 PM   #269

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha. It's just hilarious to me that Lucie has only won two doubles titles, and they're at this premiere event. Good for Lucie! Thrilled with this result. She definitely needed some sort of win to turn her year around, and she seems thrilled from her Facebook posts. Good win.

Thank You, Kim
Old Apr 8th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #270
country flag sCoTt.ChE.

sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold sCoTt.ChE. is a splendid one to behold

I missed most of it but just got back in time for the last game and tiebreak. Charleston doubles GOAT in the house.

I have no idea how they won their matches in straights as everything pointed to them losing certain sets but they were somehow clutch. Both seemed extremely happy.

Last edited by sCoTt.ChE. : Apr 8th, 2013 at 12:20 AM.
sCoTt.ChE. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote