Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #181
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

I hope her thigh will be ok, an injury on top of such bad form would be awful.

She has so many points to defend at Charleston....I'm scared.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #182
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

The draw is out and Lucie atm would have Oprandi or Rus in R2 and Cibulkova in R3...but Azarenka just pulled out and since Lucie is 17th seed that might move her in the draw but I'm not sure where to.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2013, 11:39 PM   #183
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Ok now it's being reported Azarenka didn't pull out mess...and funny Lucie drew Oprandi again, can't avoid it this time I don't think.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #184
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Her section:

Serena vs BYE
Pennetta vs Larsson
Watson vs Morita
BYE vs Wickmayer
Safarova vs BYE
Oprandi vs Rus
Mladenovic vs Wozniak
BYE vs Cibulkova

She has no points to defend, so can only do better than last year.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2013, 02:41 AM   #185
country flag Davodus

Or equally bad

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 12:33 AM   #186
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

What a draw. It looks like the only person she's passing is Bye.

Well at least the doubles draw is better this time, Lucie and Anastasia drew wildcards Muguruza/Schiavone.
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 03:45 AM   #187
country flag Davodus

They were so unlucky in IW with the draw, Petrova and the thief made it all the way to the final and almost won the title after that, and they made the final without losing another set I think. And Lucie/Pavs should've beaten them

Also Lucie and Pavs have been a team for a year now they are defending 720 points in the next 2 tournaments

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 11:52 PM   #188
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Gets Romina, who she's 0-1 against. 2009 Ortisel, 26 63 67(6). (I wonder if she had match points there ) This is their first meeting on a hc. She's due for at least a win.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:02 AM   #189
country flag Davodus

It seems they are 5th on court 2 tomorrow

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 07:24 AM   #190
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I have no idea what will happen against Oprandi...
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 09:49 AM   #191
country flag Davodus

Neither Oprandi is the type of player who drives her nuts. But Oprandi really struggled to beat Rus who has been utterly useless all year, and is also leftie.

I guess as usual it comes down to Lucie and how she plays on the day....

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 11:01 PM   #192
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

lost set 1 in tb
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 11:34 PM   #193
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

set all
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 01:46 AM   #194
country flag Foals.

Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold Foals. is a splendid one to behold

Lucie and Anastasia (the slumping sisters) are playing their doubles match tomorrow. If they don't win they'll have a week or so off.
Old Mar 22nd, 2013, 03:04 AM   #195
country flag Davodus

Something needs to change for Lucie...her mentality is shot. It's worrying and frustrating. I don't really know what to say...it's gonna be hard for her to shake this one off