Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 11:08 PM   #136
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie Safarova Cheering Thread - Volume 2

Kerber vs BYE
Begu vs Watson
Parmentier vs Q
Wickmayer vs BYE
Makarova vs BYE
Jovanovski vs Q
Rybarikova vs Oprandi
Safarova vs BYE

Looks like a good draw, but ofc she is going to screw it all just like at AO and other 127262652 tournaments where she completely wasted the advantage of being given such a kind draw.

Hopefully she beats Bye.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 11:16 PM   #137
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wert. View Post

Looks like a good draw, but ofc she is going to screw it all just like at AO and other 127262652 tournaments where she completely wasted the advantage of being given such a kind draw.

Hopefully she beats Bye.
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #138
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

It's not really a kind draw, given that her R2 would be dropshot dame Oprandi. She throws in all kinds of junk just like Niculescu so that could be ugly lbr. Plus before last year she has always flopped in IW so I really have no expectations.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 05:51 AM   #139
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

She needs points here and in Miami or she's going to be out of the top 25 after Charleston. :/

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 09:13 PM   #140
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

I'm praying she doesn't get Oprandi second round... That would be unwatchable.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2013, 11:29 PM   #141
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future

Rybarikova would indeed be a better matchup

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:13 AM   #142
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tennisviewmag.com/tennis-...r-player-czech

really good article/interview!

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Mar 8th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #143
country flag Davodus

Rybarikova beat Oprandi 7-6 6-0...I didn't expect that, but Rybarikova is a good player...she's shown some form lately so it's not gonna be easy, but at least she doesn't do all the hacking and drop shotting. That said she does do that a bit

Head to head is 1-1...Lucie won in 3 at 2011 USO and lost in 3 in 2006 Prague

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #144

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Quote:
One thing you wish you could change about yourself: Not be so stubborn sometimes
My favorite part of that article. The amount of times I have thought that when watching her play sometimes, hahaha. I loved that interview. She's so down to earth and friendly, you can just tell from reading that article.

Rybarikova is a very winnable first round match, but who knows given Lucie's form these past couple weeks. She seems very happy judging by her Facebook though, so that is good.

Thank You, Kim
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:45 AM   #145
country flag Davodus

Lost doubles 6-4 4-6 10-5 I mean it's a good showing against the 3rd seeds and 2nd ranked team this year, but it was annoying. They had 15 BPs and only took 5. Pavs lost every service game, Lucie held every service game...they really could've won by taking a couple more of those BPs and Pavs taking a couple of the deciding points on her serves

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:57 AM   #146
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

pavs is useless these days
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #147
country flag Davodus

She lost to Johanna Larsson but tbf Lucie's returning was awful, they kept losing points to that side. Pavs was slumping last year and they still managed to win Charleston, and Petrova/Srebitchnik are the number 2 team this year

At least Lucie didn't lose serve

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #148
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

She needs to serve well tonight. At least Rybarikova is a pretty poor returner as well.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #149

Not a good loss. It's starting to get worrisome. Maybe it was the pressure that resulted from that Fed Cup win, but her results this year have been abysmal.

Thank You, Kim
Old Mar 10th, 2013, 12:49 AM   #150
country flag Davodus

I think everyone talking about how now she'll be a top player after fed cup was a lot of pressure, probably too much. But I mean really she can't even beat Rybarikova. It's ridiculous now and she's definitely slumping. Her ranking is gonna plummet.