Thursday OOP + scores - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:09 PM   #61
country flag AnotherJoe

AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all
Re: Thursday OOP + scores

They aren't finished with Court 3. Need to play Heather's doubles match...
AnotherJoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:10 PM   #62
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viennalover View Post
kiri are you serious??
Lose if you want to but don't bring the match to 3setter all the time.... Watson & Dani included....

I can't believe tournament director couldn't bring KDK and Ayumi's match to court3....
they are not seeded + they want to finish the match ASAP for sure....
Yeah. As far as Kirilenko v Khumkum goes this is a match I always wanted to go 2-0 regardless of the winner. As things stand now I really hope Luksika can close it out in two, although it will be tough.

I can't see them starting matches after 10 pm here. And even if they do start it tonight, Kimiko who tends to go to bed early isn't going to benefit from the late start, that's for sure.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:13 PM   #63
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherJoe View Post
It's now 9pm in Pattaya. Kirilenko and Kumkhum have just started the second set, but it sure looks like that match will go to three, so Morita vs Date-Krumm wouldn't be able to start until at least 10pm...

The alternative is that Kimiko may have to play three times tomorrow!
starting from 10pm is better....
Didn't they play until midnight on Monday??

Last edited by Viennalover : Jan 31st, 2013 at 02:21 PM.
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:16 PM   #64
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
They aren't finished with Court 3. Need to play Heather's doubles match...
heather just finished the match and needs rest, so there were more than an hour of empty court...
maybe more than 2 hours since the 3rd doubles match finished earlier....
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:22 PM   #65
country flag AnotherJoe

AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all

Quote:
DOUBLE MAIN DRAW TONIGHT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TILL TOMORROW.
Don't think this bodes well for any more singles matches tonight.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:26 PM   #66
country flag AnotherJoe

5-7 6-2

As we feared, Kirilenko/Kumkhum is going the distance.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:27 PM   #67
country flag Viennalover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
I can't see them starting matches after 10 pm here. And even if they do start it tonight, Kimiko who tends to go to bed early isn't going to benefit from the late start, that's for sure.
Maybe for the 2R, but I guess 3R is also winnable + she has doubles so it's better if she can make it today
And Morita's in a worse condition waking up earlier than KDK so the status is not that bad maybe!?

Last edited by Viennalover : Jan 31st, 2013 at 02:34 PM.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:30 PM   #68
country flag Viennalover

Quote:
Don't think this bodes well for any more singles matches tonight.
In other words they haven't postponed singles match....
Hope we can make it but I'm not sure about the outcome anyway....
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:33 PM   #69
country flag AnotherJoe

Quote:
starting from 10pm is better....
10pm is pretty much impossible now without an immediate retirement. It would be more like 10:30pm now, possibly even after 11 if they go to a tiebreak.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:41 PM   #70
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

This Hantuchova/Bratchikova match is gonna start ridiculously late
Tennis Tipping: CH: 14 Current: 14 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 88 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:43 PM   #71
country flag Viennalover

OMG the match disappeared from the live tennis scorebord....
Will that mean KDK's match has been postponed?? I kinda wasted time....

Kiri and Heather!!
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 02:50 PM   #72
country flag AnotherJoe

Quote:
OMG the match disappeared from the live tennis scorebord....
Will that mean KDK's match has been postponed?? I kinda wasted time....

Kiri and Heather!!
I'm still seeing everything. Even the match after Ayumi/Kimiko is still on the schedule!

Tennis 24/7 in Pattaya!
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:01 PM   #73
country flag AnotherJoe

Maria breaks! She now leads 5-7 6-2 *4-2.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:03 PM   #74
country flag AnotherJoe

Cirstea d. Rodionova 6-0 7-6(3)
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 03:11 PM   #75
country flag AnotherJoe

Kirilenko d. Kumkhum 5-7 6-2 6-2.