Thursday OOP + scores - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:00 AM   #46
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thursday OOP + scores

She plays vs Lil Masha and seem to be a big talent.

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:01 AM   #47
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Jorn do you think I'm cute?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
I dunno
What are you guys doing??
Viennalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:06 AM   #48
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe Kitty think I can see avatars or Sigs but I can't...

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:07 AM   #49
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

and I'll be back for Masha vs Kumkhum...

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:08 AM   #50
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Maybe Kitty think I can see avatars or Sigs but I can't...
Back in the old days (like 07?) we used to talk a bit. Miss my Jorny lol

Gtg, Marinas converted 0/3 breakpoints Really hope she wins....
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 09:42 AM   #51
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Back in the old days (like 07?) we used to talk a bit. Miss my Jorny lol

Gtg, Marinas converted 0/3 breakpoints Really hope she wins....
I has a bad memory

I know poster MS (Cris) but others I can't remember seen any pics...

Watson 4-4 come on!

Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:23 AM   #52
country flag Viennalover

Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of Viennalover has much to be proud of

1set tie break....
what is this trend of everybody trying to make aslong as possible....
I want Watson to win but no more 3setter please....
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:38 AM   #53
country flag Viennalover

court 3 is almost ending and the 4th match will take time to make a start....
I wonder if they can switching match or not.... Usually they don't but this is kinda emergency right??
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:48 AM   #54
country flag AnotherJoe

AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all

I wonder how late they can play...Daniela's second match will start around 11pm at this rate!
AnotherJoe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 10:55 AM   #55
country flag AnotherJoe

AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all AnotherJoe is a name known to all

Court 3 is finished...will they move a Court 1 match over there?
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 11:30 AM   #56
country flag AnotherJoe

Sevastova d. Watson 6-7(4) 6-4 6-2
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 12:59 PM   #57
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

My guess is Morita vs Date-Krumm, Bratchikova vs. Hantuchova and Vesnina vs. Johansson will probably be postponed till tomorrow sadly.
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:00 PM   #58
country flag AnotherJoe

Lisciki d. Panova 7-5 6-2

Kumkhum leads Kirilenko 7-5 0-2*
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:03 PM   #59
country flag AnotherJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvedbarilescu View Post
My guess is Morita vs Date-Krumm, Bratchikova vs. Hantuchova and Vesnina vs. Johansson will probably be postponed till tomorrow sadly.
It's now 9pm in Pattaya. Kirilenko and Kumkhum have just started the second set, but it sure looks like that match will go to three, so Morita vs Date-Krumm wouldn't be able to start until at least 10pm...

The alternative is that Kimiko may have to play three times tomorrow!
Old Jan 31st, 2013, 01:05 PM   #60
country flag Viennalover

kiri are you serious??
Lose if you want to but don't bring the match to 3setter all the time.... Watson & Dani included....

I can't believe tournament director couldn't bring KDK and Ayumi's match to court3....
they are not seeded + they want to finish the match ASAP for sure....

and KDK can't play 2 singles + 1 doubles match in 1 day tomorrow, it will kill her......