Victoria Beckham - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 06:45 PM   #1
country flag Seles_Beckham

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all
Victoria Beckham

I realy love her ( but we all don't have the same opinions)

- SARAJEVO - BiH

- Mervana Jugić-Salkić ( 24-5 )
Seles_Beckham is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:02 PM   #2

Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all Seles_Beckham is a name known to all

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:06 PM   #3
country flag ▀coene

▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future ▀coene has a brilliant future
I like her too, she's very beautiful and she looks like a very nice person.
▀coene is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:11 PM   #4

I think that to.
Love her

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:14 PM   #5
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
wow, I never realized how not so pretty she is lol
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:15 PM   #6

Yeah she is pretty actualy I think she is beautiful.

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:16 PM   #7
country flag carot
Mean Admin Machine
Admeanistrator

carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute carot has a reputation beyond repute

[Once we were called secret admirers, now we are just called stalkers.]

[Restraining orders are just another way of saying I love you.]
carot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:16 PM   #8
country flag King Satan
Team WTAworld

King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road King Satan is on a distinguished road
I've seen better girls on my block
King Satan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:19 PM   #9
country flag Flappie

Flappie has disabled reputation
pfff, is she still so thin? Please someone make her eat!

Delicious Martin
Flappie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:27 PM   #10

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:50 PM   #11
vw43
Queen Diva on High

vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of vw43 has much to be proud of
I just don't think she is that attractive..but that also may be due to the fact that I adore her husband...
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 07:57 PM   #12
country flag raquel

raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute raquel has a reputation beyond repute
I like Posh because i was a huge Spice fan, but if she was not married to David she would hardly be seen in the papers because she was definitely not the best singer in the band. Being married to David and having all that publicity has meant she has managed to keep a record deal.

raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 08:09 PM   #13
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute
prefer the longer hair
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN ╔ric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJěRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2002, 08:16 PM   #14

Good to see that you like her.
and I also prefer the long hair.

Hi raquel...

- SARAJEVO - BiH

Old Dec 18th, 2002, 08:19 PM   #15
country flag Car Key Boi

Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all Car Key Boi is a name known to all
sorry, not hot

at least not any more

definitely MILF material
Car Key Boi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote