Project Runway - Season 11. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 07:44 PM   #61
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Project Runway - Season 11.

Watching Michelle go from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows was so not what I was expecting. I mean, ok, she didn't get the challenge right, but that outfit was perfectly constructed. I really felt for Patricia this week, she's definitely been a grower on me, though I don't respond to her designs all that well tbh. Plus this week just reminded me how much I disliked Richard. Also felt sorry for Tu but it didn't matter in the end. Was kinda pissed Stanely won actually because he was such a douche.

AND REALLY, to be continued
yeh I agree regarding the contestants this season, and I think it's because of the whole teams-edition which really screwed over the shows format
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 08:19 PM   #62
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle's outfit was nice enough, but yeah it didn't meet the brief. However, I think Lisa is so much prettier than Michelle's outfit. Silly comment, but...she improves anything. Also, I don't like the colors Michelle selects (and last week I hated her face print, ugh). I was so pleased she was leaving, because I find her superior trash talk tiresome to hear all the damn time. Yeah, I know that is the fault of the producers but still.

Also, Patricia gets a lot of hatred on other sites, but I actually like her. She's her own woman artistically. She has no pretensions as a clothing designer (of course, artists tend to be a bit pretentious). And she isn't a trash talker. I also don't find her to be passive aggressive, as a popular site claims, the same site that likes to make fun of her eyes. Sure, she isn't the typical designer and neither is her clothing typical, but her work is interesting to me. I think she's a better artist than clothing designer, though. However, her dress last night was not great, and the embellishments did not improve it. As she said, she's spent, and she hurt herself by being so discombobulated by having to use Richard as an aide. That guy seems clueless.

I love Stanley's outfit, but he was such a horrible boss. I would hate that guy as boss. He was the same when he worked with Patricia. Still, I think his outfit deserved the win.

The Easter outfit was so loud. No. I would have sent that home. The shorts were cute in yellow, even though everyone hated them.

As for the Paco Rabanne look, well, it was derivative. The top part looked crafty, but it was the best part of the outfit. Layana's aesthetic is derivative and girly ("hard and soft," as she repeats ad infinitum), and I can't stand her as a person. So delusional about her talent level.

Obviously, they are not going to eliminate Michelle. She'll be allowed to come back for Fashion Week and will probably win against Stanley. She is always claiming how her clothes rock and the hottest chicks would wear them, etc., but she has had some dumpy frumpy outfits. Her best outfits have been the plain dress that won Lord and Taylor, the pants-shirt this week, and the print challenge (though I hated her print and preferred Stanley's dress, which wasn't terribly original either).
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #63
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Anyone who has lived through the 80s and is remotely interested in fashion should be a fan of her.

This season is so blah. Dislike all of them. Patricia is the most interesting to watch, but hardly anyone of them ever produce something even remotely good.
Yes, there haven't been any WOW outfits so far. Maybe we are jaded now, or else the judging is not hard enough on them, or just too inconsistent. Actually, I think they've reduced how much time the give the designer-wannabes and that has reduced the quality of the garments.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #64
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I hated the colour of Stanley's jacked and Nina asked for bold colours and he does white and cheap looking brown

Léigh anois go cúramach ar do scrúdpháipéar na treoracha agus na ceisteanna a gahbann le cuid A
KournikovaFan91 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 07:33 AM   #65
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

i think Stanley outfit is so old, and put on that actress who already looks old, like she will be in her 40s, i meant she seems 20s.

at EP1 i was thinking Michelle winning base on you can see her every episode, can't beleieve they put her down, don't let Daniel go.

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2013, 08:20 AM   #66
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Daniel's interpretation of an alien hooker was exquisite.

Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #67
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

justice is served, Layana is out ... and she still plays 'i'm so great' tune
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJØRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 05:04 PM   #68
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God !! Not to have to hear her speak anymore will be good.

Daniel and his constant sobbing is starting to grate on my nerves.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #69
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Layana is so good, that jacket is amazing, so what paris designer will do
Heidi, you are just a victoria's secret model, not real FASHION model. Nina, you are working on Marie Clair not VOGUE, Zac Posen, you fail in Paris and go back to New York, making tones of big red carbet dresses, but never have your name on any big red carbet event

sorry

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 06:55 PM   #70
country flag tucker1989

tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute tucker1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Stanley should win, hands down. I cannot believe that Patricia is still there, and Michelle not being eliminated last week after blatantly ignoring the rules then surviving this week with her only punishment as not going to Europe is bogus too. I loved this season for a while, but now I can't wait for it to end, especially with these 2 HOUR episodes.
tucker1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 08:39 PM   #71
edificio

Michelle is winning this. They just wanted to create a comeback script for her. I mean seriously, she wanted "diarrhea brown" leather. She already made a housecoat out of a diarrhea brown. I find her color choices awful, and she's made some boring oufits. Last night's was okay, but I hated the heavy wool skirt, and the leather vest was nothing new, please.

But I was more annoyed with Nina. Her taste level is so basic. This show needs new blood. Her taste is getting old.

Stanley's dress didn't deserve the win. When you saw his dress from the back, you could see that the model had to kick the front of the dress forward to walk. It was ugly. This dress was nothing new.

Patricia overworked her material and didn't quite manage to make a good idea for the fabric into a wearable jacket. I still like her, and I kind of think Nina is a bit much going on about art/craft/commerce. Considering how much crap she's loved and claimed she would wear even though it was plain unwearable, her supreme confidence in her own taste is remarkable.

So happy to see the end of Layana. Pretty girl, but that whiny, entitled attitude is a real turnoff. Sobbing onto people's shoulders at every turn. Ugh.

As for Daniel, I was touched by his tears at the Berlin Wall. Sometimes you never know how you will react to historical things/places. He had a real difficult task, only being able to buy material in a store with pretty much nothing. He met the challenge, even if no one ever wants to wear pleather.

Last edited by edificio : Apr 12th, 2013 at 08:44 PM.
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #72
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Why was everyone crying this episode
really cool challenge idea though, have they ever done that before?
So glad Zac actually featured in this episode!

Michelle can be such a cold person at times

I was expecting to like Layana's look from what I saw in the workroom, but the shape of the coat was so blah. Michelle's looked quite nice, I liked the back of the dress. I loved Stanley's it looked very Givenchy , plus he has the most incredible runway model. I really liked Patricia's textile (as always) but the silhouette was just not working tbh and it looked a little like paper mache. Daniel's looked so Berlin I can't even

If Stanley made a collection similar to his design this week I'd definitely want him to win.

Absolute lol at Michelle rising from the ashes this week. Nina's reaction to Patricia's work
Felt really bad for Layana but it was the right decision, even though her work has been really strong throughout the season. Though I do think Daniel has been lucky to get to the final, some of his designs have been On to fashion week!

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Apr 13th, 2013 at 09:32 AM.
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 10:23 PM   #73
Forever Sharapova.

p.s did anyone else see Daniel's hair next week?
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 12:27 AM   #74
country flag New_balls_please

New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute New_balls_please has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
p.s did anyone else see Daniel's hair next week?
Yes. I really think he's on drugs

The result was NID for me because of the editing. You heard Layana at one point say she definitely thinks she's safe and Patricia saying I know I'm going home.. As soon as I heard that I was like okay "Patricia is safe and Layana is going home"

So obvious.

In previous years we've been able to see all of the collections but not know the result. I'm worried if I try finding all of their collections, I'll find a spoiler and find out who won even though we all know it will be Stanley
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 12:52 AM   #75
country flag Singleniacki
~*Princess Karolina*~

Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute Singleniacki has a reputation beyond repute

Layana was the front runner for the first 8 episodes of this season, she was pretty much a lock mid way through, how did they all manage to forget that?

Daniel's look was SO boring, he needed to go home weeks ago tbh.

Hoping Patricia can do a Fabio except win it this time.