Can Vika further eclipse Masha by winning more slams? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ?

Yes. 94 53.11%
No. 58 32.77%
Hard to say. 25 14.12%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #16
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can Vika further eclipse Masha by winning more slams?

Yes. The Princess is capable of anything.
Advertisement

Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #17
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
she won't catch up even with 4 Slams, because it won't be ALL 4
NashaMasha why are you so bitter and angry? Maria has achieved a lot, I think it would be nice of you to appreciate what Vika has and will achieve too.....
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #18
country flag Slamniacki

Slamniacki has disabled reputation

not even in her wet dreams
Slamniacki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #19
country flag Lord Choc Ice
Hot Messes Need Love

Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute Lord Choc Ice has a reputation beyond repute

'Further eclipse'?

Maria
Venus
ANA
Petra
Lord Choc Ice is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:14 PM   #20
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

No
Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #21
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

(again).
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #22
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of

Azarenka's done something that Sharapova has not come close to - hold on to no.1, defend grand slam title and dominate for a stretch of time.
petkoan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #23
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lin Lin View Post
I hope they will have a good rivalry,especially after Serena's reterement.

2 strong,tall,powerful,loud and beautiful girls dominating the WTA
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #24
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petkoan View Post
Azarenka's done something that Sharapova has not come close to - hold on to no.1, defend grand slam title and dominate for a stretch of time.
And Sharapova's done something Azarenka has not come close to - win slams on 4 different surfaces.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:02 PM   #25
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
NashaMasha why are you so bitter and angry? Maria has achieved a lot, I think it would be nice of you to appreciate what Vika has and will achieve too.....
If you think that's better and angry, you've got another thing coming.
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:06 PM   #26
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Further eclipse?

Vika hasn't even eclipsed Masha yet in term of achievement, let alone fame Not even close.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #27
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Some people are like that, they can't help themselves .
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:16 PM   #28
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Wait what!?!

She already has. She defended a Slam title and won two slams in just one year. Things that Chernobyl Mutant never could have dreamed of achieving!!!!!!!!111111111111
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:17 PM   #29
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

She has a long way to go before doing so. It's more than winning two more slams, she'd need to win all 4 of them and the YEC etc. People seem to forget that Vika is only 2 years younger than Masha lol. Vika got lucky to win the AO this year, really great effort but she wasn't playing that well and thanks to other injuries she managed to pull it together.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2013, 02:32 PM   #30
country flag dameshibatvutre

dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice dameshibatvutre is just really nice

and azarenka will never beat S.Williams on final on Wimbledon
dameshibatvutre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote