RuPaul's Season 5 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 5th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #16
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RuPaul's Season 5

I thought Kristen Johnston was a bit of a bitch on the panel tbh
you could tell by Michelle's face that she was annoying. I find her funny but her comments were so parallel to all the judges
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 6th, 2013, 12:29 AM   #17
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

I think Kristen was on drugs and she was mean.

I think this will be as good as Season 2, we have big cast here and while some are obviously destined for the finals, we'll have fun getting to know them. I think Alaska is too weak to make it beyond half-way, and I thought transitioning was against the rules during the competition.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:36 AM   #18
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute

This past episode was good. Poor Serena...man they WENT IN on her ass in untucked. I actually thought that Detox team should have won and that Coco montrese should have been the winner. She's old school and I love that about her..especially when she read Serena in untucked. Alyssa is actually starting to grow on me too. My top 3 are still Lineysha (im glad she won the challege) Roxxy and Detox. Detox is very polished and on point as a drag queen but she creeps me out as a man with that horrid surgery to her face. (she looks like the joker) The other girls are kinda bland to me..I still dont see what people see in Jinx.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:42 AM   #19
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemWilliamsGulls View Post
This past episode was good. Poor Serena...man they WENT IN on her ass in untucked. I actually thought that Detox team should have won and that Coco montrese should have been the winner. She's old school and I love that about her..especially when she read Serena in untucked. Alyssa is actually starting to grow on me too. My top 3 are still Lineysha (im glad she won the challege) Roxxy and Detox. Detox is very polished and on point as a drag queen but she creeps me out as a man with that horrid surgery to her face. (she looks like the joker) The other girls are kinda bland to me..I still dont see what people see in Jinx.
Detox was in a motorcycle accident and has some of her face reconstructed. You can see a scar on her forehead.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:43 AM   #20
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Detox was in a motorcycle accident and has some of her face reconstructed. You can see a scar on her forehead.
Oh wow I didn't know that...thought it was cosmetic surgery (chad michaels 2)
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:53 AM   #21

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute

Detox looks like a caricature of Chad Michaels, poor guy.

Alyssa according to Wikipedia has been permanently banned from Miss Gay USA for conduct unbecoming a winner. Wonder what that was, lol.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:22 AM   #22
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Detox looks awesome in drag.... not so much out of it.

Coco montrese is already on track to be the next Latrice.

Alaska will have a good shot of going far... as long as he gets more serious about competing.

The queen with the best look is by far Lineysha.... he is smoking hot as a guy and as a girl which is nothing to sneeze at.

*PS* as a side note, how on earth did any of the judges think Jade's performance/voice over was worth shit? Both he and Serena were dog awful... they both looked like they were in a Japanese Godzilla movie gone totally wrong.... at no point did their lips and the words match up.
JCTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:26 AM   #23
country flag JCTennisFan

JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute JCTennisFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Lawson View Post
I think Kristen was on drugs and she was mean.

I think this will be as good as Season 2, we have big cast here and while some are obviously destined for the finals, we'll have fun getting to know them. I think Alaska is too weak to make it beyond half-way, and I thought transitioning was against the rules during the competition.
Her slamming of Detox made no sense whatsoever.... If Detox is too "Pre-Madonna" then what in the hell does that make people like Tyra and Phi Phi?
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:46 AM   #24
country flag JCTennisFan

Wow... looking at the wiki page apparantly Joan Van Ark is going to be a guest judge this season...

All the drag queens will love that episode.... they can sleep well that night knowing that all of them look more like a woman than Joan does after all her Plastic Surgery .
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 01:58 AM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTennisFan View Post
Wow... looking at the wiki page apparantly Joan Van Ark is going to be a guest judge this season...

All the drag queens will love that episode.... they can sleep well that night knowing that all of them look more like a woman than Joan does after all her Plastic Surgery .
I saw that, too. That poor woman, how does she go out? The camera lens is very soft in that studio, though I'm sure it won't be soft enough!

She was on a Nip Tuck episode many years ago and wasn't as freakish as you'd think, but it was a long time ago.
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #26
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

I think Lineysha is fantastic, too. She's really this year's glamour girl, and if Ru wants to go back to picking girls who are basically carbon copies of herself (dark-skinned glamazons) like she did with Bebe and Tyra, I would not mind Lineysha. I have to see what kind of season she pulls out, because that was really the problem with Tyra - she did not have a better season than Raven. Lineysha did really well in this episode, but I have Detox slightly above her as she's just more interesting at the moment.

I think at the moment the top three is probably Lineysha, Detox and Roxxxy.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #27
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTennisFan View Post
Her slamming of Detox made no sense whatsoever.... If Detox is too "Pre-Madonna" then what in the hell does that make people like Tyra and Phi Phi?
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #28
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future

The only reason why I thought Kristen's intensity at panel was fine, was because she seemed to truly be a fan of the show and know what she was talking about. She was clearly invested, and I can jam out to that. So often you have judges that seem like they have no idea what they're doing, and how they got there. I'm talking Pauly Parette whoever from CSINCIS Crimal Minds Tuscaloosa, or whichever show she's from.

Thank goodness ChaCha is gone though. She made Milan seem likable when talking about their 'art', and that's not easy to do.

Side note, has anyone seen Willam's Beatdown, a new youtube series he's doing? It's been 7 episodes, and that's my jam.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM_NTGNbEz8
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #29
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

I'm such a nut for Willam and her videos. Seriously, thatsmybag.net
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #30
country flag JCTennisFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats My Jam View Post
The only reason why I thought Kristen's intensity at panel was fine, was because she seemed to truly be a fan of the show and know what she was talking about. She was clearly invested, and I can jam out to that. So often you have judges that seem like they have no idea what they're doing, and how they got there. I'm talking Pauly Parette whoever from CSINCIS Crimal Minds Tuscaloosa, or whichever show she's from.

Thank goodness ChaCha is gone though. She made Milan seem likable when talking about their 'art', and that's not easy to do.

Side note, has anyone seen Willam's Beatdown, a new youtube series he's doing? It's been 7 episodes, and that's my jam.com

www.youtube.com/watch?v=cM_NTGNbEz8
Willam is a pimp