RuPaul's Season 5 - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #151
country flag DemWilliamsGulls

DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute DemWilliamsGulls has a reputation beyond repute
Re: RuPaul's Season 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurley View Post
Worst. Snatch. EVER.
I agree that was terrible...i thought last years was bad...they were all kinda lame...it should have been a double elimination again lol It was sad to see my girl Lineysha leave because she was THE prettiest drag queen there to me. She just lacked personality...I dont know why the puerto rican queens don't well with celebrity impersonations (except Yara) Even though I didn't know Jinx character, I thought she deserved to win and did a good job. I'm agree with Michelle, im not a fan of her drag on the runway. Jinx is how old again? but she looks like she's in her late 40's when she's in drag and her fashion isn't up to par as the other girls. Roxxy showed me why she is my favorite, her pu$$y was on FIYA on the runway...I was loving that look...I dont know who's next at this point...I think Jade stays a while...maybe Ivy? Which will suck because she's grown on me.
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:54 AM   #152
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

http://thetenniscult.mirrorz.com's company tooooooooooo

I am on der Tvitter, accumulating haters. http://twitter.com/#!/Hurley_LLC
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #153
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

^ I have not seen the original version of Grey Gardens in awhile but Little Edie and her mother were quite the characters. I remember it being funny, fascinating and quite sad. I thought Drew Barrymore did a pretty good job playing her in the HBO movie a few years back

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Halep
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #154
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching "Mommie Dearest" on Sundance channel now. I can't stop picturing Ru saying "Bring back...my girls"

W

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #155
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonfire View Post
I'm watching "Mommie Dearest" on Sundance channel now. I can't stop picturing Ru saying "Bring back...my girls"
OH. That's from THAT? I've never seen it.

Now, my next mystery is if "why it gotta be black" is from something or just from Ru's demented brain.

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:22 AM   #156
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

And "demented" is the highest compliment I can give someone, including myself. Like when I cross a continental divide and yell at the snow "YOU'RE ALL GOING TO THE OCEAN, SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SISTERS." Just to clarify.

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #157
country flag Bonfire

well the phrase is not really from that movie...but the way she says it on Drag Race feels just like Faye Dunaway doing all of her campy lines as Joan Crawford.

W

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:24 AM   #158
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Ah. I thought it was like "bring back my girls...so I can beat them with a hanger."

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #159
country flag Bonfire

W

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #160
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

Jinkx is now my second favorite to Detox, and I thought her Little Edie was perfection. That was seriously one of the best Snatch Game performances - if not the best - the show has ever had. Having said that, her runway look was unfortunate. I don't think that every drag queen on this show has to be a glamour girl, but that was not even a good look - no matter what the inspiration was behind it. But her Snatch Game performance makes her the clear winner this week.

I want Coco to go home. She is gross.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 05:15 PM   #161
country flag Bayo

Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute Bayo has a reputation beyond repute

Can we talk about those ridiculous contacts?

Serena's game is like the limitation of the spirit to it's very basic elements, sleep (or the process of going to sleep), eat, rerun [...] the two first, all and absolutely unnecessary to a person's life just like Serena's game is to tennis are often overpraised for whatever reasons in certain close-minded brain-broken societies.
Bayo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #162
country flag Womp Up The Jamz

Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future Womp Up The Jamz has a brilliant future
Interesting episode.

#Team Alyssa for sure. Coco is killing me week after week. Even though she killed the LS4YL, letting her through when she's phoned in a second challenge is shocking.

Happy that Ivy won, but she was shown so very little considering she ended up being a challenge winner.

Rulaskatox is irritating too, and this is coming from someone who lived for the Heathers. Shocked at just how much work Detox has had done. :/

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Womp Up The Jamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #163
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womp Up The Jamz View Post
Interesting episode.

#Team Alyssa for sure. Coco is killing me week after week. Even though she killed the LS4YL, letting her through when she's phoned in a second challenge is shocking.

Happy that Ivy won, but she was shown so very little considering she ended up being a challenge winner.

Rulaskatox is irritating too, and this is coming from someone who lived for the Heathers. Shocked at just how much work Detox has had done. :/

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Oh my God how many times do I have to post in this thread that Detox was in a vehicle accident and had some of her face reconstructed.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:17 AM   #164
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Visage is such a shit-stirrer. No wonder Alaska broke down; no one could keep up with her mercurial shifts. Alaska will act "vulnerable" next week and she'll screech "WHERE IS THE COMEDY GURL. JUST BE ALASKA. LOVE YOSELF"

Having said that, it was another classic episode. The writers clearly can afford the best drugs this season.

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #165
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Oh my God how many times do I have to post in this thread that Detox was in a vehicle accident and had some of her face reconstructed.
To be fair, Detox spent a good 45 seconds tonight talking about all of the surgery she has also had done on her six-pack, pecs, shoulders, etc.