Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 97 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 05:58 PM   #1441
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
What do you expect? She's playing the biggest brainless ballbasher on tour
Still, for Petra to have 30+ points on her racquet and ARad only 3 is ridiculous

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:01 PM   #1442
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Still, for Petra to have 30+ points on her racquet and ARad only 3 is ridiculous
Really, it's not Because the points are sooo short and it's either a 5meter out by Petra or a winner. Aga doesn't even get a chance to hit winners/errors

The avarege length of the rally is 4 shots so there you go

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:04 PM   #1443
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

So guys I think I may have won a tournament in suicide, because everyone else has gotten their picks wrong and even though today I picked Cadantu (the Fran match was carried over so I assumed I had to make a pick to be sure) and her match is still going I've won right? Or because there was only 12 entrants (I read something about 15 players needed ) I still need to actually pick the winners correctly?

SO confused.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:09 PM   #1444
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Okay nevermind I won
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:10 PM   #1445
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Really, it's not Because the points are sooo short and it's either a 5meter out by Petra or a winner. Aga doesn't even get a chance to hit winners/errors

The avarege length of the rally is 4 shots so there you go
I know, but I still find it pathetic that she plays the match like she's not playing at all.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:32 PM   #1446
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, personally I don't think a player needs to make 60 or more UE to be entertaining. So I enjoy a lot of Wozniacki matches. And it's extra enjoyable when she wins because I know it annoys the living daylights out of every at TF.
This day is perfect Sara, Roberta, Caro, Petra.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:38 PM   #1447
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
It's a good day, but not a perfect one. I like Aga. But Caro reached a semi, so no complaints.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:44 PM   #1448
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
I'm 1/4
Caro to save Dubai

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:46 PM   #1449
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Kvitova spanks Carol in the semi.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:50 PM   #1450
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I feel like I become a fan of certain tennis players when they have a fall from grace and start to claw themselves back, like Ana, Caroline and Petra are currently trying to do. I really need to work on my feelings towards players who aren't Maria

Last edited by TrollPova : Feb 21st, 2013 at 06:54 PM. Reason: consistency
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:53 PM   #1451
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone loves a comeback. I find myself rooting for Ana sometimes too because of it.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:54 PM   #1452
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What do you expect? She's playing the biggest brainless ballbasher on tour
sounds rude, i dont know about any connection between body mass and mental capabilities.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:55 PM   #1453
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^ Oh snap
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:58 PM   #1454
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Random Question: How on Earth are you just 20? You seem/come across so sorted-out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I'm kinda getting a bit frustrated with PLL, they don't reveal ANYTHING until the last couple of episodes. I wouldn't mind having some sort of clue to go on getting this close to the end. Luckily there's only 4 left this season so all will become clear.
Quote:
Quote:
What do you expect? They have to spread the plot in one more season plus a movie hence why they keep coming with potential killer & As. Its getting so ridiculous.The revelation that Alison/her evil twin has been toying with them all long will most probably happen in the very very end. Overall, the show is so poor in its execution + storylines that every sane person will give up on it after 5-6 episodes(unfortunately, I ain't one).
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 06:59 PM   #1455
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
There's a big chance that your wish will come true. But it's also possible that Petra will start playing baseball and that her shots will end up on court one. Anything is possible with Petra.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread