Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 95 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:15 PM   #1411
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I'm kinda getting a bit frustrated with PLL, they don't reveal ANYTHING until the last couple of episodes. I wouldn't mind having some sort of clue to go on getting this close to the end. Luckily there's only 4 left this season so all will become clear.
That's why I stopped watching. They just string you along and right when you're about to put your head through a wall they give you something in the hopes that you'll keep watching. I thought the blonde was hot, but not hot enough to keep watching

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #1412
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I think they're just being too cautious because the big reveal last season was actually too early, plus everyone got sick of waiting and just went online to see who it was.
This season's been great though, a lot darker and more mature. The first half focused on different things as well which stopped it from getting boring. It's just that there's only four more episodes left so I wish they would start filtering the goods out already instead of leaving every last single detail to the last couple of eps.
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #1413
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Watching the Brit Awards?
I suddenly realized that Justin was going to perform there, so I turned it on in the middle of the show. I thought to myself during the advert in the link: "What if I turned it on while Justin had just finished his performance?! ". And the first moment I saw is 1s of Justin standing and waving while saying "Thank you!" after his performance.. I can't believe it
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 09:57 PM   #1414
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Perez Hilton posted it on his website. YouTube is blocking it.

http://perezhilton.com/tv/BRIT_Award...ar_perezhilton
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 10:54 PM   #1415
country flag AmazePova

AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice AmazePova is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
My Dad made a pretty racist comment about Muslims (he's actually done this stuff a lot and I always ask to leave the dinner table and/or try and tell him that he's wrong it's just people trying to create fear in society) at dinner so as usual I got up and was about to leave and he told me to sit back down, I replied with I don't need to hear that shit, and then my stepmom got involved saying I was being rude and she said I lacked respect for my father etc, so from there it got into a rant about my friends being sluts and low lives and I thought I'd be the bigger person and just leave (which I did) but she continued saying how she wanted me to move out because I'm a bad influence (for defending those who can't defend themselves in my house and standing up for something) on my baby sister. anyways so in short looks like I'm moving out
I'm going through the similar situation right now except my dad is making racist comments about Russians, Muslims, Chinese.. well actually everything that is somewhat different I've moved out of my parents house 4yrs ago but came back couple of months ago because my mom got srsly sick, but it is just unbearable to live with such a negative person constantly around. I'm moving out again in a month or two, can't wait..
AmazePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 20th, 2013, 11:58 PM   #1416
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

JT looked fineeeeee
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 12:37 AM   #1417
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
I'm kinda getting a bit frustrated with PLL, they don't reveal ANYTHING until the last couple of episodes. I wouldn't mind having some sort of clue to go on getting this close to the end. Luckily there's only 4 left this season so all will become clear.
IKR Currently, I'm pissed off that it takes as long as this for Spencer to fess up about Toby to the other girls But I like the character change in her, she's my fave out of the four, so I can't wait to see what the big retribution from her part will be, 'cause one is bound to ensue Anyway, they have really been going downhill since the Halloween episode

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 01:00 AM   #1418
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I think if Spencer didn't up it next ep it would've been way too far.

Also, Sony really delivered at the PS4 conference.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 02:54 AM   #1419
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

do u guys want to see Maria's interview with channel 7 right after she won the AO?

Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:00 AM   #1420
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Um yes

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:04 AM   #1421
country flag JamieOwen3

Tough shit. The fake fan in me is telling me not to upload it for the rest of the fake peasants here.

Lol will upload now.

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:06 AM   #1422
country flag JamieOwen3

I also have a nearly 4 minute audio of her presser after that 2008 AO win. Journos questions cut out and most if not all of Maria answering.

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:22 AM   #1423
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazePova View Post
I'm going through the similar situation right now except my dad is making racist comments about Russians, Muslims, Chinese.. well actually everything that is somewhat different I've moved out of my parents house 4yrs ago but came back couple of months ago because my mom got srsly sick, but it is just unbearable to live with such a negative person constantly around. I'm moving out again in a month or two, can't wait..
I've just finished packing everything and am about to leave and then they say no it's okay you can stay. I was like WHAT. I told them I'm not staying anyways because I've made arrangements and I can't just cancel everything because they changed their mind. I don't know if this is the right decision, but I think the best thing I can do is just go through with it.
Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:33 AM   #1424
country flag JamieOwen3

I'll put it in the vids thread also.

Maria Sharapova Interview After 2008 Aus Open Title Win

Old Feb 21st, 2013, 03:44 AM   #1425
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

'It's a wonderful way to start the year and I hope it goes smoothly' ...
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread