Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 03:42 AM   #1261
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

I told at least twice , that being a fan of other players apart from Masha has nothing wrong and doesn't mean that you are a fake fan....

Once again , distinguishing feature of fake fan
1) underrating achievements
2) bashing in GM, expressing hatred towards gamestyle
3) rooting against in exact matches

i've never told that being a fan of a number of players is making you a fake fan.

Pls tell me who was rooting against Maria in Slam matches apart from Sickfalsetto(FakeMashabator)? i mean seriously rooting? looking forward to Masha's defeat ?

I'm sure that even if someone has other faves apart from Masha, he isn't rooting for one of them if they meet each other , probably rooting for a good quality match , rooting for the one who is behind in score etc, but not rooting against even before match.....

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Feb 19th, 2013 at 03:59 AM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #1262
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
I told at least twice , that being a fan of other players apart from Masha has nothing wrong and doesn't mean that you are a fake fan....

Once again , distinguishing feature of fake fan
1) underrating achievements
2) bashing in GM, expressing hatred towards gamestyle
3) rooting against in exact matches

i've never told that being a fan of a number of players is making you a fake fan.

Pls tell me who was rooting against Maria in Slam matches apart from Sickfalsetto(FakeMashabator)? i mean seriously rooting? looking forward to Masha's defeat ?

I'm sure that even if someone has other faves apart from Masha, he isn't rooting for one of them if they meet each other , probably rooting for a good quality match , rooting for the one who is behind in score etc, but not rooting against even before match.....
There's a huuuuuuuuge different between criticizing and bashing. I've seen FakeMashabator be critical (among other posters here) and there is nothing wrong with that. I've never seen him or anyone else bash her except in jest.

It's not up to you to moderate people here. Besides you should be saving this brand of trolling for GM

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 04:41 AM   #1263
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

You'd think the fact that every single one of us here disagree with his assessment would get him to re-evaluate his opinion and give it a rest, but there just seems to be no stopping this guy. Whatever. It's time to start ignoring the utter immaturity. I can't believe he gives so many fucks about a TF poster's supposed "fakeness." As if he's the all-knowing decider of someone's stances towards a player. Good Lord.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 06:57 AM   #1264
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
7,000 posts

I love all you fake bitches.
I'm beating you Clearly I am a bigger fakefan.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 07:07 AM   #1265
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
how long will Siberian Siren society bear this hypocritical sickfalsetto?

it's just a few of examples , i can find more if you want ....

doublefaced , fake fan , who not once told that despises Masha's "one-dimentional game" ..... porbably is still pretending to be a fan just because of Masha's look and star status , which is the only things this absolutely sick and moronic falsetto admires ......

I know that a number of SS members will try to defend this JJavatar-holder , but for me it's obvious that this one stands out from all Mashatards with increadible duplicity

I said it all along!!
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:41 AM   #1266
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
You'd think the fact that every single one of us here disagree with his assessment would get him to re-evaluate his opinion and give it a rest, but there just seems to be no stopping this guy. Whatever. It's time to start ignoring the utter immaturity. I can't believe he gives so many fucks about a TF poster's supposed "fakeness." As if he's the all-knowing decider of someone's stances towards a player. Good Lord.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
Just go back hiding in Venus' forum and keep mentioning how you were rooting for her during Australian Open. Fake fan.

Most of SS are so kind that will welcome here even Sqt.Timmikinz , A.K.B. and I.love.Kvitty .....

for instance http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=216 It's clownish , again in favour of Venus

Anyway, i will keep an eye on his behaviour , especilly in GM and will report about futher inappropriate and offensive posts

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Feb 19th, 2013 at 09:07 AM.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:13 AM   #1267
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Most of SS are so kind that will welcome here even Sqt.Timmikinz , A.K.B. and I.love.Kvitty .....

for instance http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....&postcount=216 It's clownish , again in favour of Venus

Anyway, i will keep an eye on his behaviour , especilly in GM and will report about futher inappropriate and offensive posts
Dude. That post is because he likes Venus as much if not more than Maria. Get the fuck over it!

It's like me and Ana, I think if in the Peak maria v Peak Ana thread I posted the 2007 RG SF, then it would be considered the same as what he's done there.

LET IT GO. Nobody here agrees with you on this, so just let it be okay?
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:16 AM   #1268
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

NashaMasha, take it easy успокойся уже)))

Maria Sharapova
Pennetta Benčič Bouchard A.Radwańska Hingis Seleš Williams Golovin
Halep Ivanović Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Konjuh
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:29 AM   #1269
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

WTF is happening in here?

No uni today.. means of transports are on strike, again

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:07 AM   #1270
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
WTF is happening in here?

No uni today.. means of transports are on strike, again
Be happy
When I studied in Barcelona, the same used to happen every now and then They used to cancel most of the classes but once I had to go and I had to travel to the very end of the city (using metro because for some reason it worked) and take the train to uni Spain and Italy are sooo alike

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1271
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:10 AM   #1272
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Dude. That post is because he likes Venus as much if not more than Maria. Get the fuck over it!

It's like me and Ana, I think if in the Peak maria v Peak Ana thread I posted the 2007 RG SF, then it would be considered the same as what he's done there.

LET IT GO. Nobody here agrees with you on this, so just let it be okay?
Why all of you so serious ? i don't take it that serious as you do .... As for me, this guy's posts are irritating , that's all about this fake

I won't elaborate , have nothing to add..... Have a good day

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #1273
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Be happy
When I studied in Barcelona, the same used to happen every now and then They used to cancel most of the classes but once I had to go and I had to travel to the very end of the city (using metro because for some reason it worked) and take the train to uni Spain and Italy are sooo alike
True! I have to catch both the train and the underground to go to uni. I waste so much time!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:19 PM   #1274
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

It's so quiet today in here and I'm so bored People say something!!!!
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:25 PM   #1275
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Petra is still coming back I want to see her facing some top 5 in Dubai and IW
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread