Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 69 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #1021
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

No comment. If Serena allows Vika to win 4 tournaments in a row (AO, Doha, Dubai, IW) I will stop watching tennis
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #1022
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
No comment. If Serena allows Vika to win 4 tournaments in a row (AO, Doha, Dubai, IW) I will stop watching tennis
I will quote that
Jeffery is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1023
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why doesn't she ever play like this vs Maria?
The same concern. WHY????
Asanty is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1024
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Why can't Vika wear proper tennis clothing?

She looks like a gypsy
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #1025
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
Call me deluded, but I don't even think Serena is playing much worse than yesterday Azarenka, unlike Maria, is managing to get balls in court and get some width on her shots and move Serena out of her strike zone, rather than rolling pattycake shots into the middle of the court and often missing even those. That's the only difference
Dsanders see's the light. Serena used Maria's pace yesterday well, and also created her own when she needed it. Vika's ball is different, slower but a little lower, so Serena has to always generate the pace and she's making errors. Vika can defend well enough to get back enough balls with depth to make Serena miss. I've been preaching this for ages, but yall said Maria had better chances to beat Serena and Vika is hopeless. What's even more funny, is Vika herself isn't even playing 100% either.

If Maria had Vika's mindset going into her match, the result would have been different for sure.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #1026
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Vika's ball is different, slower but a little lower, so Serena has to always generate the pace and she's making errors. Vika can defend well enough to get back enough balls with depth to make Serena miss. I've been preaching this for ages
I agree.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #1027
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh look, Serena missing a 2nd-serve return on a big point, just like she has all fucking week. So of course Maria had to make a horrendous doublefault yesterday on that breakpoint yesterday in the 1st set to not even give Serena a chance to botch the return
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1028
country flag Fighterpova

Serena's footwork
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 02:59 PM   #1029
country flag Fighterpova

Such a low quality final.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:01 PM   #1030
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Such a low quality final.
Agree. And I don't want a 3rd set please.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #1031
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Wait did anyone see the Serena-Eva interaction? What were they talking about?

Edit: It was about Azarenka holding up her hand.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #1032
country flag Jeffery

What happened between Serena and Asderaki? My stream sucks.
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:05 PM   #1033
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Dsanders see's the light. Serena used Maria's pace yesterday well, and also created her own when she needed it. Vika's ball is different, slower but a little lower, so Serena has to always generate the pace and she's making errors. Vika can defend well enough to get back enough balls with depth to make Serena miss. I've been preaching this for ages, but yall said Maria had better chances to beat Serena and Vika is hopeless. What's even more funny, is Vika herself isn't even playing 100% either.

If Maria had Vika's mindset going into her match, the result would have been different for sure.
Azarenka certainly defends better than Maria, but tbh, the department where Azarenka is having most success today is when she hits wide shots. That's certainly something Maria is capable of doing (she doesn't even have to make it that pacey), but is unable to think clearly enough to do against Serena. Despite Serena's reputation as an amaze mover (and it's true she has extremely good raw footspeed), and she can occasionally hit an incredible winner from a defensive position, she is NOT a good consistent defender, her footwork and racquet-work are so (relatively) mediocre that she usually misses her shots when she's pushed out wide. Contrary to popular belief, you CAN beat Serena by moving her round with a mix of power+width on your shots, and that is Maria's raison d'etre against most players.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:08 PM   #1034
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yeah, if Sharapova wont win at least 3 titles or some GS this year, I will follow you I am afraid.
Asanty is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 03:11 PM   #1035
country flag Fighterpova

A tb, oh no
Closed Thread