Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 49 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 02:51 AM   #721
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
I'm guessing just the quality of the song. They probably pay more attention to vocals and production for ROY and more to the songwriting in SOY. Like if "Stronger" had won Song of the Year the award would go more to the guys who wrote it rather than Kelly Clarkson herself. But from what I remember the same song has won both categories a lot of the time.
Ok, so Song of the Year is more about lyrics? Ok, that kinda makes sense.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 11th, 2013, 03:30 AM   #722
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
I love Kelly Clarkson so much
TELL ME.

Quote:
I agree to an extent. Some of her songs aren't worthy of her voice, but I still listen to them because they're catchy her voice is just that great. She can really sing anything (hence her genre-hopping), but I really want her to make a soul album, because that type of music suits her voice more than any other genre. Her performance of "Up to the Mountain" on American Idol Gives Back was one of the greatest vocals I've heard in my life, and I wish she'd do more stuff like that.
Ok favourite Kelly C performance on Idol, go!
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 04:55 AM   #723
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
TELL ME.

Ok favourite Kelly C performance on Idol, go!
Like when she actually competing? I didn't watch the show when she was on it, I became a fan when Miss Independent came out I've seen most of her performances on Youtube, and the best from what I've seen was Natural Woman. Flawless, really.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 05:35 AM   #724
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paparazzo View Post
Beyonce, Kelly... and where is Michelle?

Poor gurl, you should see this
YAS POOR MICHELLE My favorite website!!!
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 05:41 AM   #725
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

That Poor Michelle site is amaze LOL
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 05:56 AM   #726
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I think I went through maybe 20 pages of it, my favorite was the "The time Beyonce got to sing for the presidents enaurgiation, and Michelle got to sing for Wrestlemania"
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #727
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
I think I went through maybe 20 pages of it, my favorite was the "The time Beyonce got to sing for the presidents enaurgiation, and Michelle got to sing for Wrestlemania"

My faves was the time Tina tried to grab Michelle out of the picture.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:05 AM   #728
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post

My faves was the time Tina tried to grab Michelle out of the picture.
There was another one like "the time she had to walk behind Solange" that one slayed me too
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 07:06 AM   #729
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
There was another one like "the time she had to walk behind Solange" that one slayed me too
SOOOOOO GOOOD
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 08:39 AM   #730
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Goooooood mooooooooooooorniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 08:43 AM   #731
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

OMG hahahahahahaha Ellen is

Im a little sad that Portia seems to be ditching the feminine dressing of late and is starting to dress and look more like Ellen. I always liked Portia's understated elegance.

Last edited by Andy. : Feb 11th, 2013 at 08:50 AM.
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 08:47 AM   #732
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

DEATH @ Ellen
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:31 AM   #733
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
To cheer you up watch this:

I'm dying
I absolutely LOVE Adele, but this is just too hilarious to watch
what

the

fuck

is

she

wearing?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #734
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
what

the

fuck

is

she

wearing?
She was coming back from a carnival party dressed up as a matrioska doll.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 11th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #735
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

so i just read all your comments from page 46 onwards, you guys are hilarious
i need to catch up on the grammys redcarpet. do you think they'll have a replay available soon for UK viewers?
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread