Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 332 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #4966
country flag Mashabator
5 Grand Slams

Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute Mashabator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

I havent looked at the result thread at all

Chrissie-Fan good luck with everything

Maria Sharapova + Jelena Dokic + Sabine Lisicki + Vania King + Julia Goerges + Victoria Duval
Mashabator is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #4967
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Donna Vekic just mentioned that Sharapova's Wimbledon 2004 victory when she was 17 is an inspiration for her and she wants to do that as well

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 04:49 PM   #4968
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
I wish you all the best. Hope you can sort everything out.
Oh, gosh, Chrissie I wish you to stand all of that, be brave and hold.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #4969
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Saw a litte from Vekic today, she has a good game, impressive me, i think she will won the title tomorrow
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #4970
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

"A mixture between Sharapova and Wozniacki" Maria has been mentioned many times in that interview
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 05:13 PM   #4971
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Donna is so cute
Btw think Masha's going to see Rhi tonight in London!

GM right now:
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 07:37 PM   #4972
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian. View Post
Donna Vekic just mentioned that Sharapova's Wimbledon 2004 victory when she was 17 is an inspiration for her and she wants to do that as well
If in 2014, for the 10th anniversary, she'll beat the Reigning 2013 Champion Maria Sharapova, I'll be ok with that.

Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 15th, 2013, 08:04 PM   #4973
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie-Fan .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:15 AM   #4974
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Chrissie-Fan, my thoughts are with you and your niece in these tough times. I wish you the best and hope you will occasionally check in and keep in touch - you have been one of the most thoughtful and pleasant posters on this board. Best of luck.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 01:55 AM   #4975
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all nectar69 is a name known to all

I need to stay out of GM! There's been a lot of talk about Vekic and Madison Keys and some other players being the future of tennis. Of Course, all of the Serena fans are going crazy about Keys, and I'm like 'oh no, we will have to endure these people throughout her career too.' It makes me not like Keys either just because of the idiotic fans!
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #4976
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
If in 2014, for the 10th anniversary, she'll beat the Reigning 2013 Champion Maria Sharapova, I'll be ok with that.

We all know Maria's compatriot Renochka Williamsova is winning Wimbledon 2013.

Also, no on being OK with Maria "making" Donna. Maria's already made the careers of all of Generation Suck leaders. She CANNOT make the careers of Generation Slut/Wack/whatever GM deems the younger ones. Leave the future charity work for the nice girls like Caro and VIP
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 04:33 AM   #4977
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrenK View Post
We all know Maria's compatriot Renochka Williamsova is winning Wimbledon 2013.

Also, no on being OK with Maria "making" Donna. Maria's already made the careers of all of Generation Suck leaders. She CANNOT make the careers of Generation Slut/Wack/whatever GM deems the younger ones. Leave the future charity work for the nice girls like Caro and VIP
They can't even reach the final of slams anymore.

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic • Benoit Paire •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 06:43 AM   #4978
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 View Post
I need to stay out of GM! There's been a lot of talk about Vekic and Madison Keys and some other players being the future of tennis. Of Course, all of the Serena fans are going crazy about Keys, and I'm like 'oh no, we will have to endure these people throughout her career too.' It makes me not like Keys either just because of the idiotic fans!
What they don't get is there's a reason Keys chose Sharapova's clothing line to wear.

Once they piece 2 and 2 together they'll disappear don't worry about that
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #4979
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post

no donna has to win wimbli this year if she want to be 17 and champion, next year she will have 18 in final of wimbli

so martha was on Rihanna's concert? i never tought that she likes her music, she seemed to listen indie/rock, she looks like some who doesn't care about rihanna's s&m songs maybe she went becouse of grigor

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 16th, 2013, 08:31 AM   #4980
country flag Vartan

Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute Vartan has a reputation beyond repute

Well she did find love in the hopeless place.

Vartan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread