Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 330 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:10 PM   #4936
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

I don't mind NashaMasha either (maybe because I never bother reading his GM posts)
I like how he's fully embraced his mission to defend Maria on GM no matter what.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:21 PM   #4937
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
you've been a joy in recent months

Just checking in to give my weekly hello and hope everyone is enjoying this brief reprieve before Wimbledon. Anything less than a SF/F (if in Vika's half) will be unacceptable.

Visiting an elephant orphanage tomorrow, so my twitter followers will likely see pictures of me weeping from glee
Your BFF is back, although under a different name. You don't need to know what his new name is, just by his trolling posting style I knew it was him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
NashaMasha banned yet again
there was no fun in this thread lately
Hilarious. And I told him to keep it low, yet he said he doesn't care about what I say. Go figure, NM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
What the likes of bandabou don't realise is, we actually want Nasha banned if he's going to act this way
Oh that lifeless troll His constant baiting and trolling in Maria&Serena threads. Why he hasn't been banned yet is beyond me.

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #4938
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I think there is some prejudice when it comes to NashaMasha. I mean yes he is a troll...and a big one at that but he isn't the only one GM is full of them, but he is the only one who gets banned like every day And I don't think we should turn on him, there are so many renatards and vikatrolls who are all bashing Maria and SS and I've never seen the posters from those fanbases who are sensible turn against their trolls. Somebody needs to fight those battles in GM
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #4939
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I've decided to kinda "ban myself." I've had enough. In my real life I have more on my plate than I can possibly handle (2013 is a total disaster for me) and I suffer from a huge depression as a result, so I consider it best not to add any more crap to that (no matter how insignificant in the big scheme of things) by staying on as a participating member of TF. It's not an easy descision (in fact I'm almost in tears as I'm writing this), but I think it's the right one. That's also why I'm writing this. If I don't, I might reconsider tomorrow or next week. I know that I'll be tempted anyway, but hopefully I'll be strong enough to resist. I'll probably keep contact with some of you by PM every now and then, but I (hopefully) won't post anymore on the public boards. Please keep in mind that none of this is the fault of any of you. I love and will always love you guys and I will never forget how kind you've all been to me after you know what. I love you guys, I love my fellow Caro maniacs, I love Caroline and I love Maria. But I guess that this is it.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #4940
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

^ no why all good posters are gone?
(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #4941
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Well, I've decided to kinda "ban myself." I've had enough. In my real life I have more on my plate than I can possibly handle (2013 is a total disaster for me) and I suffer from a huge depression as a result, so I consider it best not to add any more crap to that (no matter how insignificant in the big scheme of things) by staying on as a participating member of TF. It's not an easy descision (in fact I'm almost in tears as I'm writing this), but I think it's the right one. That's also why I'm writing this. If I don't, I might reconsider tomorrow or next week. I know that I'll be tempted anyway, but hopefully I'll be strong enough to resist. I'll probably keep contact with some of you by PM every now and then, but I (hopefully) won't post anymore on the public boards. Please keep in mind that none of this is the fault of any of you. I love and will always love you guys and I will never forget how kind you've all been to me after you know what. I love you guys, I love my fellow Caro maniacs, I love Caroline and I love Maria. But I guess that this is it.

I get where you're coming from though. A lot of the time this place can make following one of the most enjoyable things in my life (following tennis) seem like hell. Actually last summer I had several things going on that prevented me from logging in for weeks at a time, and I found then that after it I didn't really want to log in. I think I might gradually stop posting here, especially as on Twitter you can limit who you follow to other Maria fans so you don't have to read through all the hate. Just don't request a permaban if that's what you're intending, you'll never be able to come back or log on again, and you might find you want to, even if it's only to post in the player sub-forums or keep in contact with people by PM. But I get what you're saying, even though in the large scheme this forum doesn't have much significance to what happens IRL, reading/posting here can double your stress at times. With all that you have going on maybe a break could do you the world of good.

It would be a shame for you to go completely though, there are very few good posters left.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 02:40 PM   #4942
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You will be missed

Hopefully things improve for you, we can all tell by your posts on here that you are a good person and you deserve much much better than what this year has given you

Hopefully Maria and Caroline trade runner-up and winner spots at Wimby and USO

I'd say more but I don't even know what to say I'm horrible with goodbyes.
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #4943
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is very sad news to hear. This board will be a lot less classier now. But, as fun as following tennis can be, it can't compete with real life. If you have some things going on that need to be addressed, then I wish you the best.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #4944
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serfpova View Post

I get where you're coming from though. A lot of the time this place can make following one of the most enjoyable things in my life (following tennis) seem like hell. Actually last summer I had several things going on that prevented me from logging in for weeks at a time, and I found then that after it I didn't really want to log in. I think I might gradually stop posting here, especially as on Twitter you can limit who you follow to other Maria fans so you don't have to read through all the hate. Just don't request a permaban if that's what you're intending, you'll never be able to come back or log on again, and you might find you want to, even if it's only to post in the player sub-forums or keep in contact with people by PM. But I get what you're saying, even though in the large scheme this forum doesn't have much significance to what happens IRL, reading/posting here can double your stress at times. With all that you have going on maybe a break could do you the world of good.

It would be a shame for you to go completely though, there are very few good posters left.
From a tennis standpoint, I can understand feeling exhaustion after awhile, dealing with the combination of frustrating Maria losses and the aftermath of mockery and hate directed at her from posters.

I feel it too and after the French final, I contemplated taking a break. But then I read NashaMasha's ridiculous post about Serena not being an all-time great and I couldn't help myself. So my break lasted all of 4 days. But when it gets to a point where I'm sticking up for Serena, that's not a good sign.

Big tennis picture, I don't know how much more I can take without saying "enough". Watching Maria work so hard to get to the end of tournaments only to have nothing to show for it because of Serena is frustrating. And if this becomes another Summer of Serena like last year, with Maria being left with more losses and Serena and her legion rubbing it in, that may be my breaking point, as much as I want to continue believing in her.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:43 PM   #4945
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 06:47 PM   #4946
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Have to say though, it's nice to see that RG results thread spiral out of control because there's now legitimate proof that many of Rena's fanbase who called us out, are in fact MASSIVE trolls themselves

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Jun 14th, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:10 PM   #4947
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Chrissie-fan You've been a great example to us all in your manner and conduct, and you've helped give me a better perspective on this board, in terms of tennis and life. Always know that you will be missed, and I truly wish you well
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:13 PM   #4948
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nooooo
It's so so sad to see you go away as you're one of the best I've seen on TF even if I've been here just less than 2 years.
But I completely understand how you feel about TF and I know how this place can be both a pleasant thing and a horrible thing sometimes...
I wish you the best, I really hope everything turns out to be ok and maybe some day you can come back with the pleasure to post and forget all the bad things
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:52 PM   #4949
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will just add, because you're all so wonderful that I don't mind you guys knowing this stuff. It's not just the death of my mum that is responsible for my depression. I mean, it's the most important reason, but not the only one. I've also just heard a few weeks ago that my niece who I am close to has cancer, my boss hasn't paid me in six months because he has financial problems, there's a chance that soon I'll be out of a job, and as a result I may end up losing my house. I mean, my whole world is collapsing around me. Even the things that used to be fun no longer interest me.

I used to be a real music maniac. I have literally thousands of cd's - rock, pop, soul, classical, opera, jazz - I have it all and it used to be my life. Well, I haven't listened to a cd all the way through in months. Sometimes I try, but after ten minutes or so I turn it off because I just can't stand it anymore.

Even tennis - although I still like it, I get restless and impatient while watching it much, much more than I used to do. In the days of old I was a fanatic. Eight or ten hours of tennis in a row (if I had the time) - no problem! Bring it on! It used to be my idea of fun. Now I'm lucky if I can struggle through watching the matches of my faves. And even then my mind often goes wondering - "Oh no, my mum, my house, my niece, my job, etc." I know I sound pathetic, but it really is torture for me, I swear. That's also why you guys have been so important to me. You've really helped me to take my mind of things these past months. But having said that, I also have to admit that the negative aspects of TF upset me much, much more than they used to. I'm much more sensitive to it than I used to be.

And that's why I have to leave TF behind me. I can no longer afford myself to get upset about a load of crap while I have already so many real problems to deal with. But this is not a goodbye or farewell forever. You guys are too important to me for that. So every now and then some of you may receive a PM from me, if that's ok. Perhaps I may even become a legitimate participating member again at some point. When I get the mess that is my life at the moment sorted out. But that won't be anytime soon.

I know that I've already broken the promise that I made in my previous post, but on second thoughts I considered it only fair to give you guys a further explanation. Not that I want to discuss it any detail (and definitely not on a troll forum like TF), but at least you guys have now a better general idea of why I've come to this descision.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 14th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #4950
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even know what to say I'm so sorry, you're bringing me to tears.

Things will get better Take as much time as needed, we're all here for you as always and wish you the best.