Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 256 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:20 PM   #3826
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

omg Russian won.
It's a mazing that Russian has won from 0-2 down.
Today so many cameback from Russian team, Makarova was a break down in 3rd set
Hopefully Maria will play in Final
Tennis Tipping :#239, Suicide Tennis: #127, PAW: #108, Tipping: #56, FITD: #188

Won in 2014
Tennis Triathlon: Acapulco
Suicide Tennis: Charleston
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:20 PM   #3827
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

The final will be played after the Tournament of Champions () in Sofia. So if Maria plays the YEC, she will have about 10 days to rest before the FC final.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:22 PM   #3828
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of Crux Squall has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
I think september/ october
On November 2nd, It will be the last tournament in 2013 - a week after WTA Championship

Won in 2014
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:25 PM   #3829
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
On November 2nd, It will be the last tournament in 2013 - a week after WTA Championship
Wow, can't believe that massive gap before the finals

So there should be no excuse for Maria not to play this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.

Last edited by FlopPoova : Apr 21st, 2013 at 06:46 PM.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:31 PM   #3830
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Wow, can't believe that massive gap before the finals

So there should be excuse for Maria not to play this
without Martha we will have no chances to win this Final irrespective who are our opponents
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:33 PM   #3831
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I can't believe she wouldn't show up for the final...but with Martha you never know
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:35 PM   #3832
Crux Squall

i hope it will be Sharapova, Kirilenko, Makarova, Vesnina

Won in 2014
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:36 PM   #3833
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of Fiercepova has much to be proud of

Her 1st FC final appearance and wins will be an awesome ending for her 2013
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:37 PM   #3834
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2cruxs2 View Post
i hope it will be Sharapova, Kirilenko, Makarova, Vesnina
I'd love to see them together watching the matches interacting and rooting for the players
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:41 PM   #3835
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Rumor has it that they are planning to play Final with the same team as in QF and SF...

Something like "never change a winning horse", but it's like not to include Usain Bolt in 4x100 Final , because he didn't run in SF and QF
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:47 PM   #3836
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
We all know that Errani is just like Wozniacki
No, she's not. Errani 'pushes' the ball inside the court while Woz these days 'pushes' it into the net. Still better than some of those baseball playing lumberjacks I'm supposed to love though!

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:47 PM   #3837
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
Rumor has it that they are planning to play Final with the same team as in QF and SF...

Something like "never change a winning horse", but it's like not to include Usain Bolt in 4x100 Final , because he didn't run in SF and QF
I really can't imagine, if Maria makes it clear she's interested in playing in the Final, that the coach would deny her. That would just be foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:47 PM   #3838
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post

What are you saying that if Maria said she'd like to play they'd tell her no
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:51 PM   #3839
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly don't think Errani is as much of a pusher as people make her out to be, on clay she gets some vicious spin with her FH, hits her BH very flatly, and attacks the net, of course against the biggest hitters she'll have to scramble a lot and hope for errors but it isn't the case with the rest of the tour.

Woz in her prime was very offensive off her BH and had decent weight behind the FH, I watched the highlights of her USO match vs Maria a while back, and while Maria was very erratic that match and that period in general, I still think Woz would trouble her even now if she was stilling playing the way she was then.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 06:51 PM   #3840
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
No, she's not. Errani 'pushes' the ball inside the court while Woz these days 'pushes' it into the net. Still better than some of those baseball playing lumberjacks I'm supposed to love though!
I just really wanted to use that gif