Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 251 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:41 PM   #3751
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

^ Both I think. Nadal's quite poor, but Novak looks like he's in GOAT form up until 5-0. And now he's shitting in every SP he gets

Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:42 PM   #3752
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

And he needs a DF from Rafa to finally win it
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:43 PM   #3753
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

I think the stats say it all. Novak 14-9, Rafa 7-16. Novak controls most of the rallies.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:46 PM   #3754
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Seems like the only players that trouble Rafa are Masha's favourite men
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #3755
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

^ I love it then Both of the 2 men
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:53 PM   #3756
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

And btw Dani just won the 2nd set against Ekat
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 01:59 PM   #3757
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

What happens if Russia loses the tie? Are they relegated?
And does this affect Masha's ability to play Fed Cup

She should've played at least one match this week, especially being on clay
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:08 PM   #3758
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
What happens if Russia loses the tie? Are they relegated?
And does this affect Masha's ability to play Fed Cup

She should've played at least one match this week, especially being on clay
No, as this is the SF, so they will still be in the World Group even if they lose this tie. But I read somewhere that Maria may play the final if Russia makes it.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:09 PM   #3759
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

And Novak has finally gone back to earth Down a break in the 2nd set.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:19 PM   #3760
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

It's so great to have Nadal and Novak competing again. I love this match-up.

When Novak is able to play his game (stepping in and hitting the ball early while not committing that many unforced errors) Nadal doesn't have a counter move, especially not in these conditions. Also, Nadal's backhand has been looking flimsy all tournament.

Last edited by Icky80 : Apr 21st, 2013 at 02:26 PM.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:27 PM   #3761
Forever Sharapova.

I agree. Even though Rafa/Roger is a legendary matchup (especially that Wimbledon epic) I much prefer to watch Rafa/Novak. Novak's athleticism and Rafa's brute strength is just insane to watch. Plus they produce some of the best tennis rallies I've ever seen. Anyway Novak one game away, IDEMO
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:30 PM   #3762
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icky80 View Post
It's so great to have Nadal and Novak competing again. I love this match-up.

When Novak is able to play his game (stepping in and hitting the ball early while not committing that many unforced errors) Nadal doesn't have a counter move, especially not in these conditions. Also, Nadal's backhand has been looking flimsy all tournament.
Loooool at you sis. Yesterday cackling in the corner about how confident you were this would be a Nadal win, and how you enjoyed seeing Nole fans being "scared" of playing Nadal.

You're lucky I'm on my phone and can't be bothered finding some wig snatching gifs.

Even if Novak loses this set and gets bagelled in the third, it doesn't change shit.
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:38 PM   #3763
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Actually, I was laughing at how ridiculous some of you guys were acting. Some people were just wishing Novak made one set competitive. Novak is the best player in the world (for now), and Nadal hasn't looked great all tournament long. As a Nadal fan it was funny seeing people dismiss the chances of the number one player in the world who had beaten Nadal eight times in a row at one point. It somewhat reminded me of how all us Sharapova fans behave when she faces Serena, but it's really not nearly the same thing.

I was never overly confident about this match-up, especially seeing how Nadal has looked this week. I was predicting him to lose to Tsonga in this thread.
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:40 PM   #3764
Forever Sharapova.

Novak's back

watch him lose the tie-break
Old Apr 21st, 2013, 02:41 PM   #3765
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Nole breaks back!! Tiebreak time