Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 221 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #3301
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
look who has the top comment

sorry this is late, but I say the opposite. Go to Peterrsburg instead of Moscow. It's so much more beautiful, the people are a lot nicer, and you have more of a sense of the Russian culture. I love it there

Their weaves had lives of their own, flying left right and centre.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:37 PM   #3302
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished watching the Serena and Venus movie. It's a shame Serena was included, because you know I really enjoyed it (well, not enjoyed as some parts were really sad, but emotionally connected with the movie) until they made her talk about her USO incidents. Venus is a remarkable champion, and I really hope she continues to add to her legacy. Her battles through injury are covered a little and of course they talk a little about her autoimmune disease, but to see how she's tackling things right now in her career is truly admirable. I think I still respect Serena more than I did than before watching the movie, and I hope all the people who complain about the Williams sisters not returning to Indian Wells looks at the this, because that was one of the most emotional parts of the movie, and I will say Serena really displayed class and did the right thing there. I kinda wish they didn't show what they did about the USO incidents, really left a blunt taste for what had been an amazing movie. Oh well, I recommend you all watch it, it's very nice and now I really REALLY want something like that for Maria. I'd love to have the same insight into her life (we all know she most likely would never give us that though )
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #3303
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Oh hey doomsday now Serena brought me to tears too, but not from her playing Maria Very emotional movie.

Also after playing Azarenka at the 2011 USO Serena says some VERY interesting things in a scene with her on a treadmill. For sure that's what she thinks when facing Maria.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #3304
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I saw the trailer and couldn't wait to see it's and it's only about Serena and Venus (I'm saying this not because I think any less of them but just because I'm not really interested in them) so I can't imagine what my reaction would be if Maria decided to do a documentary about her But we all know there's no way she'd do that although her life and story would make a very interesting movie
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #3305
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

How did you see it Mark did you go to the movies or...
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:27 PM   #3306
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

What did she say about Azarenka?? Don't leave us hanging here!

Maria Sharapova: Always on Your Mind
AnnieIWillKnow is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #3307
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
How did you see it Mark did you go to the movies or...
Curtesy of LBV, I saw that they mentioned it in GM, so I went into Serena Slam and the link was there

http://www.putlocker.com/file/A75ED9670875703B&smaller#
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
What did she say about Azarenka?? Don't leave us hanging here!
She said a lot of things about how she felt like she played like shit and then she got really angry at sasha, and then was like "these girls fucking hate me" and kept saying she played horribly and stuff.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #3308
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw the trailer and couldn't wait to see it's and it's only about Serena and Venus (I'm saying this not because I think any less of them but just because I'm not really interested in them) so I can't imagine what my reaction would be if Maria decided to do a documentary about her But we all know there's no way she'd do that although her life and story would make a very interesting movie
Really? I feel like this is something she would definitely do towards the end of her career . She had something like that for the Chernobyl anniversary I believe, but I'd love to have a more complete documentary that involves everything! I also know she's considering writing a book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:45 PM   #3309
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Really? I feel like this is something she would definitely do towards the end of her career . She had something like that for the Chernobyl anniversary I believe, but I'd love to have a more complete documentary that involves everything! I also know she's considering writing a book
Maybe she could do something about her past with people talking about her ect. but I can't see her having cameras following her around in her house and in general in her daily life

When did she say she wanted to write a book
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:46 PM   #3310
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe she could do something about her past with people talking about her ect. but I can't see her having cameras following her around in her house and in general in her daily life

When did she say she wanted to write a book
I don't remember exactly when, maybe over the summer? I really hope I didn't make that up

Quote:
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #3311
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Okay rewatched it this is what she said.

"These girls want to beat the fucking shit out of me. They fucking hate me."
Then RE Sasha saying she played and practised okay...
"(you're telling me) I did great nigga, you didn't play great."
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 03:52 PM   #3312
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
I think I remember her talking about it, maybe she was asked about Rafa's biography and she said she would do such a thing only when she retires. I really hope she writes it
Thanks Mark for the link, I'll watch the Williams movie for sure

Meanwhile I wanted to share with you this EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE about North Korean missiles:

Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:53 PM   #3313
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

Maria should wear an orange headband at Stuttgart with her clay outfit like Madison is

Quote:
Quote:
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:56 PM   #3314
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
Maria should wear an orange headband at Stuttgart with her clay outfit like Madison is
HeadbandPova is a tease and only appears to flop to the likes of Oudin.
Old Apr 5th, 2013, 04:58 PM   #3315
country flag PimpMePova

Yeah I've always preferred her with a visor I think headbandpova is overrated
Closed Thread