Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 215 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 11:37 AM   #3211
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Go to Aga's homeland? I don't know. I love cold weather, and we know it'll be -20 or so in Russia but we all love the country and the culture

Yeah, I definitely would rather go to Barcelona than Madrid, and I've been to Paris before, but didn't get to do much because I was busy with my school requirements so I'd love to go again.

I'm not going to the UK. Sorry, but it's just not my cup of tea. I've been there before, and unless my friends demand we visit their I would rather not go
You enjoyed it sufficiently to pick up our sayings!
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 11:38 AM   #3212
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Go to Aga's homeland? I don't know. I love cold weather, and we know it'll be -20 or so in Russia but we all love the country and the culture

Yeah, I definitely would rather go to Barcelona than Madrid, and I've been to Paris before, but didn't get to do much because I was busy with my school requirements so I'd love to go again.

I'm not going to the UK. Sorry, but it's just not my cup of tea. I've been there before, and unless my friends demand we visit their I would rather not go
My homeland! Actually I was going to recommend Kraków but that's Aga's city so If you are so keen on Russia then definitely Moscow and then Petersburg.

Both Barcelona and Madrid are great. But for sightseeing it's definitely BCN that's better to visit, plus there's the sea. You can't skip Paris, it's the best city in Europe for me. Tons of things to see, amazing, truly amazing.

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 12:27 PM   #3213
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
You enjoyed it sufficiently to pick up our sayings!
I was being ironic. I'll always just have a bad experience because someone stole my camera, and the highlight was literally Tesco.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
My homeland! Actually I was going to recommend Kraków but that's Aga's city so If you are so keen on Russia then definitely Moscow and then Petersburg.

Both Barcelona and Madrid are great. But for sightseeing it's definitely BCN that's better to visit, plus there's the sea. You can't skip Paris, it's the best city in Europe for me. Tons of things to see, amazing, truly amazing.
Haha, well the Contiki tours we're looking at don't really go to Poland, but I would like to see the WWII camps, I've always been interested in the history of Europe (well the more modern history at least). Yeah, Barcelona is happening. So is Paris. Maybe even Venice.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 12:58 PM   #3214
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the highlight was literally Tesco.
Whaat with all the things there are in London?
Anyway I heard Paris is great (I'd love to go some day ) and, if you can, go to Venice, it's the most beautiful city I've been to, it's really something special.
I also remember going to the WWII camps when I was on a school trip, it's really worth it, it's something you can't forget easily. I went to visit a camp near Munich (Dachau) but if you're going to Poland you could go to Auschwitz.
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 02:05 PM   #3215
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Whaat with all the things there are in London?
Anyway I heard Paris is great (I'd love to go some day ) and, if you can, go to Venice, it's the most beautiful city I've been to, it's really something special.
I also remember going to the WWII camps when I was on a school trip, it's really worth it, it's something you can't forget easily. I went to visit a camp near Munich (Dachau) but if you're going to Poland you could go to Auschwitz.
The worst thing is that Sainsbury's is better in every sense of the word.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 03:05 PM   #3216
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Is it? I only remember going to Tesco when I was in London
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 03:09 PM   #3217
country flag Trih

Oh, I almost forgot this: http://procatinator.com/

I can't stop
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 04:34 PM   #3218
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

^^ oh my god it's perfect
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 06:41 PM   #3219
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Losing sleep to make a ClayPova themed signature it SO worth it
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:27 PM   #3220
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Losing sleep to make a ClayPova themed signature it SO worth it
I would love one of her reactions after winning Stuttgart/Rome/RG...I really need to upgrade my account
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:35 PM   #3221
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

I've made 3, but now which one to use I'll go with my RG themed one first, I guess.
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:36 PM   #3222
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

anyone want to make a signature out of this for me?

I jest
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:38 PM   #3223
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

I was thinking of doing like CLAYPOVA in bolded letters with a picture of Maria from RG 05-12 in each one, but I ceebs. I'll make it later
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:41 PM   #3224
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

pretty pretty
06 photos are so hard to find
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 3rd, 2013, 08:42 PM   #3225
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

I found a bunch (like 8) but they're all nice. I'm planning something or le tumble soon.