Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 199 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #2971
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

his whole channel is just fucking crazy
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:57 PM   #2972
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
OMG I cannot wait to start watching it - but I need a full day without tv because fitting in the entire 2 seasons of G.O.T in such a short space of time has pushed me over the edge the guy in Vikings is so hot (my type too )
there's only four episodes so you won't have much trouble catching up and that Viking is but when I googled the actor and saw him without the beard and everything I was really disappointed he doesn't look anything like that in reality...too boyish for me
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #2973
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Also Chris I literally can't stop laughing watching this video
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:07 PM   #2974
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

is he Scandi? I'm assuming so.
Yeh he looks too much of a boy there, glad he's dirtier in Vikings

the storyline is different from G.O.T right? I hope it doesn't have the same vibes
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:12 PM   #2975
country flag PimpMePova

No it's different it's really about well...the Vikings and how they first started raiding and exploring Scandinavia and England. It's on the hystory channel so even though it's fiction it's very realistic and I'm assuming it depicts the real history of the Vikings also Ragnar Lodbrok (the hot Viking ) did exist and it's really about his life.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:13 PM   #2976
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

When I saw Vikings for the first time he reminded me Jamie Oliver

Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:20 PM   #2977
country flag PimpMePova

When I saw him he reminded me of the Sons Of Anarchy protagonist
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:23 PM   #2978
Forever Sharapova.

it gets better

Last edited by Cosmic Voices : Mar 27th, 2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 10:36 PM   #2979
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Remember the cliff jumping vid Maria tweeted?
I checked the band who's song is in it out, they are fucking awesome.

Scott & Brendo, you all need to check them out.
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 11:03 PM   #2980
Forever Sharapova.

Tomas' fb page

thanks for introducing me Silas
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #2981
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Had the craziest dream last night. I dreamt I was playing one of my old, ex-friends in this really big tennis match, and she had been owning me in our matches for years. I can't quite remember the context, I think it might have just been at school, but I do remember she was being a right bitch about it, saying that she was going to destroy me, double bagel me, etc. etc., and that she had loads of people supporting her as well, and they were like taunting me, and I was completely alone.

I was saying to myself that I was going to surprise them all, and really put her in her place, and I was just warming up for the match when we woke up.

It's funny, because in real life I never actually lost to this friend of mine - though once she was 2 sets up, and I made her extend it to a 5 set match and proceeded to win in 5
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:17 AM   #2982
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Remember the cliff jumping vid Maria tweeted?
I checked the band who's song is in it out, they are fucking awesome.

Scott & Brendo, you all need to check them out.
Thanks for the heads up, I also forgot to watch that video

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Had the craziest dream last night. I dreamt I was playing one of my old, ex-friends in this really big tennis match, and she had been owning me in our matches for years. I can't quite remember the context, I think it might have just been at school, but I do remember she was being a right bitch about it, saying that she was going to destroy me, double bagel me, etc. etc., and that she had loads of people supporting her as well, and they were like taunting me, and I was completely alone.

I was saying to myself that I was going to surprise them all, and really put her in her place, and I was just warming up for the match when we woke up.

It's funny, because in real life I never actually lost to this friend of mine - though once she was 2 sets up, and I made her extend it to a 5 set match and proceeded to win in 5
do I have to say anything?...
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #2983
debby

debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute debby has a reputation beyond repute
Who is that woman in your avy Marco?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
debby is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:34 AM   #2984
country flag Trih

Lagertha a shieldmaiden
one of the main characters in Vikings
Old Mar 28th, 2013, 11:36 AM   #2985
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Lana

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread