Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 198 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 06:10 PM   #2956
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Oh yeah I think I remember something about that.

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/03/21/sh...-mars-movie-ew they're doing a movie.
Awesome news! Thanks for the heads up
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:15 PM   #2957
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
This. I never understood why everyone loved her so much. I found her completely unfunny and annoying.

But yeah... Friends = best show.
Friends is still the best sitcom I've ever seen. I loved everyone there. EVERYONE. Maybe because it was in my mid/high school years, I don't know, but I only have good memories.
HIMYM could have been like it, but since season 5 it slowly started to get worse, (even though there's some good episode here and there - the last yesterday cracked me up actually) I still keep watching it just to find out what happens with this damn mother.

Speaking of tv shows, a friend on fb just shared this.

Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:16 PM   #2958
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
Seriously. After Friends, Buffy is my favorite show of all time.

and btw, I love Monica
But I liked both Monica and Chandler better in earlier seasons.
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:24 PM   #2959
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Friends is one of the best TV shows I've ever seen there isn't one episode where I wasn't laughing. And I love every one of the friends really no one annoyed me or anything I find them all adorable
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:28 PM   #2960
country flag Silas
Unattractive inside

Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future Silas has a brilliant future

I stopped watching Once Upon a Time in the beginning of Season 2... hows the rest of the season going? Should i start watching again
Silas is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #2961
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
I stopped watching Once Upon a Time in the beginning of Season 2... hows the rest of the season going? Should i start watching again
I'd say it is worth watching. The beginning of the season was kind of meh, but I think they really upped the stakes starting with episode 10 or something like that. I don't want to spoil anything to you, but I definitely think it's worth checking it out.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you

Last edited by Tennisvampire : Mar 26th, 2013 at 08:01 PM.
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 08:54 PM   #2962
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched this Big Bang episode. I love Sheldon too much
If you love someone, you tell them
Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing
Even if you're scared that it'll cause problems
Even if you're scared that it'll burn you life to the ground, you say it
And you say it loud
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 08:55 PM   #2963
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Sheldon's the best
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:00 PM   #2964
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post

and btw, I love Monica
But I liked both Monica and Chandler better in earlier seasons.
No I really like Monica, I just liked her more at the beginning. She became too shrill after her and Chandler got serious. She did, however, get way hotter as the series went on.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #2965
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
No I really like Monica, I just liked her more at the beginning. She became too shrill after her and Chandler got serious. She did, however, get way hotter as the series went on.
I wasn't specifically meaning you, there were just a couple of people saying they don't like her
It's so funny when you watch an episode from season 1 and see how they all looked. And what they wore. Too funny
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 01:32 AM   #2966
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

managed to catch up with G.O.T in 6 days - the entire two seasons

what a finale
can't wait for season 3 to begin
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 02:39 AM   #2967
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

It's addictive huh

I just started reading the books and I can't put them down
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:09 PM   #2968
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

its snowing again
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:42 PM   #2969
country flag PimpMePova

I'm watching Vikings now and I'm loving it and that Viking guy is so hot

Old Mar 27th, 2013, 12:52 PM   #2970
Forever Sharapova.

OMG I cannot wait to start watching it - but I need a full day without tv because fitting in the entire 2 seasons of G.O.T in such a short space of time has pushed me over the edge the guy in Vikings is so hot (my type too )
Closed Thread