Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 193 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:31 PM   #2881
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Hi guys! It's been a week and I haven't got any better! Antibiotic treatment isn't working! Fever is still super high, I'm shivering all the time and I'm super weak! My blood was analysed today and it showed the presence of an infection. We don't know where. That's why I'll be hospitalized tomorrow! I can't wait for this to be over. I'm so sick of feeling awful! It isn't something too serious, but it needs to be found and cured otherwise fever won't go away and I won't get better! SS family

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:43 PM   #2882
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
never understood why Biber is so much overrated in States , in Russia dosn't have even 1% of Rihanna's popularity
I don't think boasting Rihanna's popularity in your country is good counter-argument.

Justin won't be able to make a transition into a male pop star or rather pull a Justin Timberlake. He's too twink-y and completely lacking in charm and wit (though I do find him kinda cute ).
Icky80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:45 PM   #2883
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

I really don't like Justin Bieber at all. I think he is so overrated Thanks god that Justin Timberlake is finally back and show 'em who is the real boss and who is the real prince of pop I once saw a comment in JT's 'Suit & Tie' MV: "Watch out Bieber, your daddy is back!"
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #2884
country flag Fiercepova
4ever ♥ Wonder Girls

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoPova View Post
Hi guys! It's been a week and I haven't got any better! Antibiotic treatment isn't working! Fever is still super high, I'm shivering all the time and I'm super weak! My blood was analysed today and it showed the presence of an infection. We don't know where. That's why I'll be hospitalized tomorrow! I can't wait for this to be over. I'm so sick of feeling awful! It isn't something too serious, but it needs to be found and cured otherwise fever won't go away and I won't get better! SS family
Rest (and cheer for Maria while resting ), get better and come back soon, okay!
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:49 PM   #2885
country flag Icky80

Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold Icky80 is a splendid one to behold

I'm not feeling Timberlake's new album unfortunately. There really aren't any great male pop artists as this moments.

Biebs is popular among a certain demographic, but I wouldn't call him overrated. He's not selling brilliantly, his last album received zero Grammy nods (not that Grammys mean much of anything), and he's not acclaimed.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:50 PM   #2886
country flag Icky80

Quote:
Feel better-- from the newbie that has no idea who you are.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #2887
country flag NiMaria

NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light NiMaria is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I'll never forget what I saw in the forum of Maria's official site those people were crazy something inside me broke when I read those sentences and it'll never be the same again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Yeah, I was there once, and it awfully horrified me They act like psychos.
I frequented those boards for about a month or two before I found TF. I don't even know if half of the people that post there are real, they just seem like ad bots to me starting random threads about Religious responsibilities, Ugg Boots and some guy wanting to chat online with Maria
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #2888
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I really don't like Justin Bieber at all. I think he is so overrated Thanks god that Justin Timberlake is finally back and show 'em who is the real boss and who is the real prince of pop I once saw a comment in JT's 'Suit & Tie' MV: "Watch out Bieber, your daddy is back!"
To be fair, you cannot really compare Bieber and Timberlake at this stage. Timberlake used to be that boyband phenomena with mainly teenage girl fans but he managed to transform himself into a serious artist (although I still love some good old N*Sync from time to time when being nostalgic )
Bieber is nowhere close to that and I don't think he has the talent to make the same move but we will see in the future.
Not a fan of Justin's new album though
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #2889
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

God, I can watch JT perform "Pusher Love Girl" and "Mirrors" for all eternity
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #2890
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hope you'll get better soon

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #2891
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
God, I can watch JT perform "Pusher Love Girl" and "Mirrors" for all eternity
I LOVE Mirrors, but I listened to a couple of other songs from this album and I gotta say I'm not that impressed Anyway, his Mirrors performance during Brit music awards

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:48 PM   #2892
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I LOVE Mirrors, but I listened to a couple of other songs from this album and I gotta say I'm not that impressed Anyway, his Mirrors performance during Brit music awards
Truth time, I've watched that at least 20 times
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #2893
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

OMG
G.O.T S1 finale is

so magical, that last scene was amazing. (btw if you read my post before you'll know I literally just started to watch it, and hoping to catch up by Monday - when S3 starts)
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #2894
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute

Only 10 more hours to go
Nina. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 12:19 AM   #2895
country flag Icky80

That final scene of season one was incredible. The last few episodes of season one in fact are pretty strong. Season two left me indifferent, but I'm still looking forward to the third.

Last edited by Icky80 : Mar 26th, 2013 at 01:02 AM.
Closed Thread