Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 192 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #2866
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
hating is based on success. Caro was really successful and i, being Masha's fan was really afraid of Caroline that time. Last year when Caro dropped in ranking she was bashed much less than when she was in Slam Final, was winning Tier 1s and ending 2 years #1.

same with Masha, when she returned back after injury first time her haters were almost orgasmic , later it became fun for them , during 2010 hatred decreased , since 2012 we have a new obsession among Maria's haters and now it's reaching its peak
Yes, I know. But as long as it's tennis related - that's one thing. Even though it's annoying, and after awhile quite boring actually, to hear the same posters make the same insults about her game over and over again for years. I found it astonishing that they didn't get bored of it themselves, actually. But I guess that goes with the territory of a sports forum. And like you say, in a way it's even a compliment because it's a sign that a player is doing well.

But when posters start saying that she (OR Maria for that matter) is this horrible person, that they wish physical harm on her, celebrate her injuries by high fiving each other and posting cruel comments and gifs, or willingly start manipulating articles and comments so that it fits their agenda they have crossed a line I think. And if mods let that go by they are just a bunch of cowards as far as I'm concerned.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #2867
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Oh yeah I had forgotten about that
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 12:47 PM   #2868
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But when posters start saying that she (OR Maria for that matter) is this horrible person, that they wish physical harm on her, celebrate her injuries by high fiving each other and posting cruel comments and gifs, or willingly start manipulating articles and comments so that it fits their agenda they have crossed a line I think. And if mods let that go by they are just a bunch of cowards as far as I'm concerned.
yes, all this is really behind the boundaries of sensinble perosnality. There are plenty of obssessed fans on Tf who not only want their fave to win (what is normal) but make their player's opponent cry , retire , get injured , lose to nobody etc. Moreover WilliamsFans tend to bring accusations of racism for almost everything, for instance Caroline's impersonalisation of Serena was bashed here as if she is Ku Klux Klan member , despite it was absolutely inoffensive ....
at the same time they are bashing furiosly Sloane Stephens, who might be the next successful and popular worldwide black tennis player.

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #2869
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes, all this is really behind the boundaries of sensinble perosnality. There are plenty of obssessed fans on Tf who not only want their fave to win (what is normal) but make their player's opponent cry , retire , get injured , lose to nobody etc. Moreover WilliamsFans tend to bring accusations of racism for almost everything, for instance Caroline's impersonalisation of Serena was bashed here as if she is Ku Klux Klan member , despite it was absolutely inoffensive ....
at the same time they are bashing furiosly Sloane Stephens, who might be the next successful and popular worldwide black tennis player.
Yep. It was even an insult to Serena herself since she's sorta friends with Caro because it suggests that Serena is too dumb to realize that she's friends with a racist. And if all the harm that fruitcakes wish on other players came true their faves would have nobody to compete with anymore.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:32 PM   #2870
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Good ole Semipova

Luckypova
Cakewalkpova
Beardpova
Deadfrogpova
Chernobyl Mutant

would you like this one :

screaming hyena pova

copy-pasted from ESPN forum

http://espn.go.com/community/forums/...134192-957-694

Where is QueenPova , i miss her )))

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Mar 25th, 2013 at 01:38 PM.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #2871
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
would you like this one :

screaming hyena pova

copy-pasted from ESPN forum

http://espn.go.com/community/forums/...134192-957-694
I always find the suggestions of fixed draws .
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:27 PM   #2872
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

There's a Justin Bieber concert today in my country What a mess. They showed those desperate fangirls waiting for him singing his songs in front of the hotel I feel for their parents.

Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:39 PM   #2873
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
There's a Justin Bieber concert today in my country What a mess. They showed those desperate fangirls waiting for him singing his songs in front of the hotel I feel for their parents.
Oh god, he was in Paris just few days ago, a mess of a show
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:46 PM   #2874
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post

never understood why Biber is so much overrated in States , in Russia dosn't have even 1% of Rihanna's popularity

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:47 PM   #2875
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
never understood why Biber is so much overrated in States , in Russia dosn't have even 1% of Rihanna's popularity
As it should be everywhere.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #2876
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
He's just another David Cassidy or Bay City Rollers or something. If the names don't sound familiar, they were hugely popular in my youth with 12-14 year old girls for a couple of years. Than they disappeared without a trace and five years later nobody could remember that they ever existed. The same will probably happen with Biber.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:02 PM   #2877
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

he comes in three days to my city
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 03:21 PM   #2878
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
He's just another David Cassidy or Bay City Rollers or something. If the names don't sound familiar, they were hugely popular in my youth with 12-14 year old girls for a couple of years. Than they disappeared without a trace and five years later nobody could remember that they ever existed. The same will probably happen with Biber.
Hopefully.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 04:57 PM   #2879
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

And with the rate that he seems to be making a fool of himself, I'd say his days are numbered. Seriously, Biebs. Stop wearing poopy diaper pants.
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #2880
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote: