Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 191 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #2851
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

OMG they're too sad for words.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:29 AM   #2852
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

I'll never forget what I saw in the forum of Maria's official site those people were crazy something inside me broke when I read those sentences and it'll never be the same again
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:36 AM   #2853
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!!

Those people are a little sick.

I mean, I like tennis and all but they take it way to seriously.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #2854
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PimpMePova View Post
I'll never forget what I saw in the forum of Maria's official site those people were crazy something inside me broke when I read those sentences and it'll never be the same again
Yeah, I was there once, and it awfully horrified me They act like psychos.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:48 AM   #2855
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
when Masha is playing , this ESPn forum is overwhelmed by comments about
1)Masha's cake draw, irrespective of her opponents
2)that commentator told about Masha's winning CGS twice during one match , he should be fired
3)Masha's match shown online is pure racism
4)why ESPN published Maria's photo and article on front page (racism, overhyping of useless mug)
5)"i swiched off the match, because screaming banshee is unbearable" few minutes later he will be writing analysis of full match , which he actully watched to the end
6) "all her wins and titles are insignificant because Serena is spanking her ass"

Actually , never thought that so much morons can exist. Hatred is about the level of this Steffi's fan who stabbed Seles or this Chinese Rafa's fan who threatened Federer and his family.
That's the sort of treatment that Caroline has gotten for years, especially in 2009-2011 and I've never forgiven the GM mods for it and I never will. It even went so far that some said that she should be raped and stabbed to death. But I guess the worst trolls and haters can't help it that the're sociopaths or a bit soft in the head. But the fact that the mods let the Caro bashing go on and on and on 24/7 for years and sometimes even contributed to it themselves - no, I will NEVER forgive them for that.

And the above comments regarding Maria only confirm my opinion that 'haters' are completely irrational and have a brain the size of a peanut.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #2856
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy. View Post
WOW!!!

Those people are a little sick.

I mean, I like tennis and all but they take it way to seriously.
sure For instance i'm devoted Sharafan , but it's not like i want Maria beat 6-0, 6-0 all other players, for instance i hope Masha-Vika matches will be like their US Open's match but with the other winner

When your fave /favourite soccer team (like Barcelona, or Spanish national team) are beating everybody it becomes boring to watch and root for them. You don't get any pleasure from it , it becomes a routine.

Of course, i can be accused of some hatred towards some "players" , but it's more about their game style. If Azarenka will play like in her 3d set vs Serena in Doha and Radwanska will eventually try win her matches and not force her opponents lose it, i will change my attitude to them

PS who wants to know my nick on ESPN , i can tell by PM
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #2857
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Yeah, I was there once, and it awfully horrified me They act like psychos.
IKR I went once by mistake and it was during the off season when Maria had posted some pictures from Indonesia. So they were saying that Maria shouldn't be going to those temples because the demons and the dark will try to lure her in and she can only win matches with the light of the one and true God and then the conversion suddenly went to Maria's cross and that she shouldn't be wearing it during photo shoots because she is seductive then and that's wrong
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:54 AM   #2858
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
IKR I went once by mistake and it was during the off season when Maria had posted some pictures from Indonesia. So they were saying that Maria shouldn't be going to those temples because the demons and the dark will try to lure her in and she can only win matches with the light of the one and true God and then the conversion suddenly went to Maria's cross and that she shouldn't be wearing it during photo shoots because she is seductive then and that's wrong
Oh my Gosh I was lucky more or less, I didnt see the bullshit of such high level
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:02 AM   #2859
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Started to watch G.O.T and I AM ADDICTED
watched 8 episodes in two days

Hoping to catch up before S3 debuts at the start of April in the UK
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #2860
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina. View Post
Never forget good ol' Semipova
Shoulderpova
SIberian Siren
Ice Queen
Good ole Semipova

Luckypova
Cakewalkpova
Beardpova
Deadfrogpova
Chernobyl Mutant

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:06 AM   #2861
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Started to watch G.O.T and I AM ADDICTED
watched 8 episodes in two days

Hoping to catch up before S3 debuts at the start of April in the UK
YASSS Chris that show is amazing and I'm always fangirling over Robb

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Luckypova
Cakewalkpova
Beardpova
Deadfrogpova
Chernobyl Mutant
Where did that come from?
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:07 AM   #2862
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my Robb, and a little Jon on the side
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:08 AM   #2863
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
That's the sort of treatment that Caroline has gotten for years, especially in 2009-2011 and I've never forgiven the GM mods for it and I never will. It even went so far that some said that she should be raped and stabbed to death. But I guess the worst trolls and haters can't help it that the're sociopaths or a bit soft in the head. But the fact that the mods let the Caro bashing go on and on and on 24/7 for years and sometimes even contributed to it themselves - no, I will NEVER forgive them for that.

And the above comments regarding Maria only confirm my opinion that 'haters' are completely irrational and have a brain the size of a peanut.

hating is based on success. Caro was really successful and i, being Masha's fan was really afraid of Caroline that time. Last year when Caro dropped in ranking she was bashed much less than when she was in Slam Final, was winning Tier 1s and ending 2 years #1.

same with Masha, when she returned back after injury first time her haters were almost orgasmic , later it became fun for them , during 2010 hatred decreased , since 2012 we have a new obsession among Maria's haters and now it's reaching its peak
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #2864
country flag PimpMePova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Oh my Robb, and a little Jon on the side
IKR
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:15 AM   #2865
country flag $uricate
FlopKing.

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YASSS Chris that show is amazing and I'm always fangirling over Robb

Where did that come from?
This

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...dead-frog.html

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread