Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 181 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:23 PM   #2701
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Dem bitches complaining about the Sugarpova prices at Miami, as if Maria had anything to do with that .
Advertisement

Old Mar 21st, 2013, 01:50 PM   #2702
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReboundAce View Post
That's so hard I have a friend studying it while working and he barely has time to sleep, has no life at all
It's actually not that bad ... yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
OMG That's why you commented on my post the other day. I admire you, I know how difficult it is and here to be actually able to work as an Actusth (what is the word for that in Eng) you have to pass 4 difficult exams So good luck, I know what a pain in the ass it is (
Mine is a series of 15 exams in order to qualify. FML.
By the way seeing that we've both been posting for so long but I don't know your name yet? I'm WJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
For real? I love it He's gone from a charismatic yet disposable pop star to a true blue-eyed soul singer. He's the real deal IMO, and the album front-to-back is badass.
Yea, I feel like JT had undergone some incredible growth in his music. Not that I don't like his previous works, but this mature sound is the right track to go IMO. Grif you've good music taste, were you the one who was obsessed with Fleetwood Mac a while back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
You know about these never-ending discussions about who the most accomplished players in recent history are and all that. So I tried to think of some sort of points system that would be fair and at least attemps to be objective...
Wow Chrissie-fan, incredible work there. Agree pretty much with your ranking. As said, numbers don't lie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Apparently I lied about my career in fashion over in GM
at least you guys know its true
I saw that But it's just those 2 trolls right, Shittyfella (Seriously, that username?) and some other...

Quote:
She was incredible. But I was nevertheless first and foremost a Hingis fan in those days. She didn't have the power, but she definitely had the skills. How someone with the physique of a junior could compete with all these big girls was amazing to me. She was so crafty that I sometimes got goosebumps watching her - brought tears to my eyes one moment and I couldn't stop laughing the next. I never got as close to having a tennis orgasm as while I was watching Hingis.
I read that obvious troll thread on GM about Hingis. That AO 2001 match against Serena Such a naturally gifted player.
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:04 PM   #2703
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

the heated discussion regarding Sugarpova in GM again
I'm sorry but Haribo, Hershey's and Cadbury is marked up in Selfridges - that's the point - they decide the price - not the creator of the brand.

Damn fools
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:16 PM   #2704
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post

Yea, I feel like JT had undergone some incredible growth in his music. Not that I don't like his previous works, but this mature sound is the right track to go IMO. Grif you've good music taste, were you the one who was obsessed with Fleetwood Mac a while back?

I saw that But it's just those 2 trolls right, Shittyfella (Seriously, that username?) and some other...
Yup that was me. The obsession is an on-going thing. They're beginning their tour an hour from my campus but I'd have to sell a kidney to pay for tickets. It sucks

And I'm pretty sure it's Shiftyfella, but I always read it Shittyfella

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:17 PM   #2705
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Fleetwood Mac isn't even a guilty pleasure for me, I once played 'Everywhere' at a house party
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:20 PM   #2706
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fleetwood Mac isn't even a guilty pleasure for me, I once played 'Everywhere' at a house party
Good call. Tango In the Night is so underrated.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:22 PM   #2707
Forever Sharapova.

I just love the sheer amount of members F.M have had
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:36 PM   #2708
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mine is a series of 15 exams in order to qualify. FML.
By the way seeing that we've both been posting for so long but I don't know your name yet? I'm WJ
15?! Are you kidding me? How long is going to take for you? Here those 4 exams are to be taken within 2 years for really good students.
I'm Anna

Quote:
the heated discussion regarding Sugarpova in GM again
I'm sorry but Haribo, Hershey's and Cadbury is marked up in Selfridges - that's the point - they decide the price - not the creator of the brand.

Damn fools
Please what do you expect from obnoxious Serena stans/Maria haters. How can they think that it's Maria who sets the prices
Btw I truly despise gummy bears, I don't know how anybody could eat that

Btw2 I always thought it was Shitty Fella
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:42 PM   #2709
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute domon17th has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
And I'm pretty sure it's Shiftyfella, but I always read it Shittyfella
Oh LOL. He might as well just change it to Shitty since that's what its posts are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
15?! Are you kidding me? How long is going to take for you? Here those 4 exams are to be taken within 2 years for really good students.
I'm Anna
I'm not I think I need a minimum of 5 years since the latter papers are notoriously difficult. I should be studying now as we speak
Were you one of the original gang who started the now inactive GGG? Those were the days where SS was populated by more girls
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:51 PM   #2710

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not I think I need a minimum of 5 years since the latter papers are notoriously difficult. I should be studying now as we speak
Were you one of the original gang who started the now inactive GGG? Those were the days where SS was populated by more girls
I admire your dedication then And good luck too
Yeah I was. Most of them are gone or post very rarely nowadays.
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:56 PM   #2711
country flag domon17th

^Some days I just can't deal with the books and tutorials all over again

Yea I thought I remember, Maja, Nina and the rest of the GGG gang.

Alright I should run, going to do some last minute study! Ciao
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 02:57 PM   #2712

Quote:
^Some days I just can't deal with the books and tutorials all over again

Yea I thought I remember, Maja, Nina and the rest of the GGG gang.

Alright I should run, going to do some last minute study! Ciao
Maja and Nina are still around

Good luck! Bye
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:14 PM   #2713
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't think that I would live to see the day when FM was even just considered to be a guilty pleasure. They are required listening as far as I'm concerned.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 03:18 PM   #2714
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just love the sheer amount of members F.M have had
When you put them all together the're with more people than the average symphony orchestra.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 21st, 2013, 04:01 PM   #2715
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't think that I would live to see the day when FM was even just considered to be a guilty pleasure. They are required listening as far as I'm concerned.
This is exactly what I was thinking