Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 159 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:01 AM   #2371
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
People like to lump Caroline in with players like Agi and Errani because of their styles. But I think those two are more creative and more offensive-minded with what they try to do with their speed and their shot making. Watching them, I just sense more thinking and better shot construction. They try to get their opponent in a certain position and then you see them get more offensive, whether it's an Errani drop shot or an Agi inside out forehand. But with Caroline, I always get the sense she's content with just softly hitting everything back and waiting for an error. And when the pace is too much for her to handle, she moonballs out of desperation, not cunning. I just don't see real ability from her, but maybe I'm missing something.
This I agree with. I'll get crucified if I write this, but I actually sometimes really enjoy watching Aga play. It's different and refreshing. As far as Caro goes I don't know whether she changed something in her game recently ('cause I obviously don't watch her unless it's some special occasion-like her playing Maria), but the thing with her is that she doesn't have anything representative, there's no trademark, majority of the aspects of her game are good, but not a single one (bar maybe the BH) stands out as a spectacular one IMO

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:06 AM   #2372
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I always hear commentators talk about how good Caroline's backhand is, but then I hardly ever see her use it in a real offensive way, trying to rip a winner.

This match has got me all wound up and venting about Woz is the only way I can feel better.
Mexicola is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #2373
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm worried about feeling so calm about this match, since last time I felt this way it ended in complete and catastrophic disaster. There would be no recovering from this, I believe, unless she won Miami or a Slam
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:38 AM   #2374
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig. View Post
Guess who's an SS moderator now?
Wow congrats. The sanctuary can now finally be protected
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:43 AM   #2375
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys you should really learn to not bash others It's better to just respect the other players regardless of what their fans are like. It's always my view when I see someone say they hate Maria cuz of her fans. Such a stupid reason to dislike a player.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 02:49 AM   #2376
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But if they start posting in SS I may be able to get them banned from here
Cara sis you better strap your weave on tight
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #2377
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I really want to make a thread concerning the SS demographic.
As GM seems to think we are a bunch of teenagers (mainly gay males)

Just out of curiosity tbh...
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:04 AM   #2378
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
I really want to make a thread concerning the SS demographic.
As GM seems to think we are a bunch of teenagers (mainly gay males)

Just out of curiosity tbh...
Forget about GM, just do it for the fun of it I think it'd be super interesting anyway.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #2379
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

I'm 21

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:07 AM   #2380
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Shall I?
Not sure how it would go down in SS - whether it could be used as ammo for the trolls - whether people would be honest

but I'm 21 also
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #2381
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

So am I
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:09 AM   #2382
Forever Sharapova.

Old Mar 17th, 2013, 03:52 AM   #2383
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

http://paintmefiftyshadesofgreen.tum...st/45552624756

So cute

do anyone of you listen to alt-j?
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:25 AM   #2384
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post
Forgive me father, for I have sinned.
The unthinkable has happened I received a goodrape by one of the Siberian Skinheads' mortal enemies. I have no idea how did I deserve to be violated like that ... Anyway, I shall face my end like a true Queen as Anne Boleyn did before me.
I am ready to pay for my despicable sins whatever they are.
By who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
I can't stop watching that clip of Maria's ace into Shino's head
And Shino is just so adorable when she gave that look to the umpire telling her she's alright. We line judges always get those life and death moments

Quote:
You guys rock
Talk about a change of scenary... Now that you've got real responsibilities you should stop lusting over Griffin all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SILAS View Post
Craig, YOU BETTAH WERK
Legendary
domon17th is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:27 AM   #2385
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Talk about a change of scenary... Now that you've got real responsibilities you should stop lusting over Griffin all the time
Would you like an infraction?
Closed Thread