Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 141 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 04:10 AM   #2101
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
I am the wizard master.

Maria Sharapova vs Francesca Schiavone 2013 Indian Wells R2 Highlights

[youtube]vjtttGmM0VY[youtube]
Trih is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:01 AM   #2102
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Bodo again becoming epitome of hatred towards Masha.....

This time he is fabricating wrong h2h data just to belittle Masha abilities to beat Vika

Quote:
With No. 1 Serena out of the picture, what does the top seed have to worry about? She's 3-1 against Sharapova in their past four meetings, and that lone Sharapova win was in Istanbul on the day after Azarenka clinched the year-end ranking for 2012.
http://espn.go.com/tennis/blog/_/nam...e-indian-wells

it's 2-2 actually

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:09 AM   #2103
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

NashaMasha banned

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:15 AM   #2104
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
I am the wizard master.

Maria Sharapova vs Francesca Schiavone 2013 Indian Wells R2 Highlights

You are a God Beautiful highlights, that drop shot and the lob afterwards I didn't watch the match, and I know that you can't really judge based on one HL video, but so far I approve of what I saw, she was going for the angles more I think, which she really had to do. And she hasn't missed a single drive volley (at least not that according to the video )

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:18 AM   #2105
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by claypova View Post
NashaMasha banned
Can't really say I'm surprised, but why?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 09:36 AM   #2106
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Can't really say I'm surprised, but why?
I know he is apostol of justice, But what excacly happened?
Asanty is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM   #2107
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 10:15 AM   #2108
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

there was also a stuttgart one with that quote!

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:03 PM   #2109
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there was also a stuttgart one with that quote!
Said to Vika?
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:04 PM   #2110
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

no he means when she won the Porsche - hence the Mean Girls meme
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:30 PM   #2111
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
NashaMasha banned
I'm not surprised. It was about damn time

He was trolling every thread so hard, I was starting to believe he got paid for it
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:16 PM   #2112
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Dreamed that Serena and Vika brawled on some kind of mountain . I don't know why I'm having all these tennis dreams lately . This is becoming a problem
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:31 PM   #2113
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

I had a dream a while ago that Serena and Masha were playing the FO final and Serena was wearing a navy dress and Maria a red/black dress. Serena won the first two games with love including 3 aces on her serve and 2 return winners. The next scene was Maria struggling to close out the match at 6-2 6-5 and she eventually won 6-2 7-5 hitting a FH winner and dropping to her knees

Too bad it was only a dream
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:35 PM   #2114
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

http://gizoogle.net/index.php?search...le+Dis+Shiznit

PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:36 PM   #2115
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Maria said that's the way in her Indian wells match.

Please may cocky 2008 GOATPova be back