Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4 - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1621
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

It worked for me

The number will go up

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:17 PM   #1622
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Also sidenote:

Was carrying the shopping into the house with my mum and the handle broke, so without thinking I did Family Guy Bruce's 'Oh nooo' and my mum literally wet herself

thanks guys
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:20 PM   #1623
Хлоэ
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute Хлоэ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
you just like the photo by pressing VOTE i think?
i did, but didn't work
anyway i tried
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 03:29 PM   #1624
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Хлоэ View Post
Oscar is not the same it used to be every talentless actor/actress can win it now
I agree. I can't believe Jennifer Lawrence won.

The Oscars has lost all credibility for me.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #1625
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
I agree. I can't believe Jennifer Lawrence won.

The Oscars has lost all credibility for me.
Ok I understand that you can be upset that who you wanted to win lost, but to call Jennifer Lawrence talentless is absolutely outrages.

To lose respect for the Oscars because one of the most talented, if not THE most talented actresses of this generation won is ridiculous. There are many other reasons for the Oscars to lose credibility, but I don't think that should be one of them.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:16 PM   #1626
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
Ok I understand that you can be upset that who you wanted to win lost, but to call Jennifer Lawrence talentless is absolutely outrages.

To lose respect for the Oscars because one of the most talented, if not THE most talented actresses of this generation won is ridiculous. There are many other reasons for the Oscars to lose credibility, but I don't think that should be one of them.
Did I call her talentless? No. But is she deserving of that Oscar? Absolutely not. She's overrated.

And to call her the most talented actress of her generation is highly debatable. And honestly her winning an Oscar over Naomi Watts' or Emmanuelle Riva's performances is not far fetched and definitely a valid reason to think the Oscars has lost its credibility.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:23 PM   #1627
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely do think the Academy wanted to solidify Jennifer's meteoric rise to fame with an Oscar so as to bring back a little bit of old Hollywood but I still think she deserved it. Although she's so down to earth I don't think that oldstyle Hollywood diva image will ever truly sell.

IMO Riva's performance is so OTT and that's very easy to do, Jennifer's was more understated as was Naomi's. I wouldn't have minded which of the two of them won and I do think she's deserving. It's not a Sandra situation (and I love Sandra).

Although that's why art remains alive, everyone has different tastes.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:24 PM   #1628
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

I actually really wanted Naomi to win
but I have no qualms with J-La, plus her Oscars speech with the press was hilarious
Cosmic Voices is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #1629
country flag heavyhorse

Don't get me wrong I do like Jennifer. She's a good actress. I just thought Naomi deserved to win more than anyone else not only for her spectacular performance but also for the fact how overdue it is Naomi is such a talented actress and I'm disappointed she lost but I'm hopeful that her win will come one day. Not that I even care that much anymore considering how down-hill the Oscars have gone (imo) over the years.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1630
country flag ServeCaspian

ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute ServeCaspian has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it's a little strange considering the recent trend of the Academy seeming to award an actor's body of work that they awarded a newbie over Naomi, and Naomi has a lot of sway with the voters too.
I think she'll get one some day though.
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #1631
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
I know but I'm trying to inspire positivism into people everybody's so negative lately

Right? I'm with you. It's not about thinking if she can or not, it's about never stop believing.
Quote:
Hey guys just wanted to know if any of you could help me out by:

Voting for my entry on Mr. Porter Global Style
http://mrporterglobalstyle.com/style/london/867

I'd be ever so grateful!
I did. I think. I clicked on vote, nothing happened.
Trih is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1632
C. Drone
CFO

C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute C. Drone has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey guys just wanted to know if any of you could help me out by:

Voting for my entry on Mr. Porter Global Style
http://mrporterglobalstyle.com/style/london/867

I'd be ever so grateful!

(if vote not working, close the picture with X on top right, scroll down the grid a bit to Chris' picture, click & try vote again.)
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:12 PM   #1633
country flag FlopPoova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute FlopPoova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyhorse View Post
Don't get me wrong I do like Jennifer. She's a good actress. I just thought Naomi deserved to win more than anyone else not only for her spectacular performance but also for the fact how overdue it is Naomi is such a talented actress and I'm disappointed she lost but I'm hopeful that her win will come one day. Not that I even care that much anymore considering how down-hill the Oscars have gone (imo) over the years.
Agree with you. Naomi's performance really took my breath away (and almost made me faint ), but I understand Jennifer winning given her great performance + mass appeal in the past year. I hope Naomi gets one some day, but I wish it had been for this performance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmie48 View Post
I wonder why your avatar is a photo of her at some fashion event then, instead of one in a tennis dress.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathanael View Post
Most of us here make more than 1 Million a year...that is why most of us like tennis. It is a sport for the rich.
FlopPoova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:16 PM   #1634
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post

(if vote not working, close the picture with X on top right, scroll down the grid a bit to Chris' picture, click & try vote again.)
Yeah I managed to vote
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 25th, 2013, 05:17 PM   #1635
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavstry. View Post

Probably should have specified thats what I did