Laura's Indian Wells/Miami Cheering Thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 08:18 PM   #1
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Laura's Indian Wells/Miami Cheering Thread

She's arrived!

Laura Robson ‏@laurarobson5
Californiaaaaa Californiaaaaa, here we comeeee. OC theme tune anyone? #labound

Last edited by Royals. : Apr 16th, 2013 at 06:56 PM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 09:59 PM   #2
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all
Re: Laura's Indian Wells/Miami/Charleston Cheering Thread

Good chance to pick up some ranking points and find some consistency for the push to obtain a seeding at RG or Wimbledon. Go Laura!
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 08:28 AM   #3
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

C'mon Laura! The AO points have stopped it from being a bad year so far, but now's the time to get some results.
Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:31 PM   #4
country flag maartenround

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

I feel as though we are seeing 60% of Laura's game at the minute and the main reason is this stupid virus. At the US Open she was so fast, especially against Clijsters: she said it herself. This makes me more excited because the US courts are hardly forgiving when it comes to footwork. I feel as the only way really is, up. I predict R2 IW and R3 in Miami purely because hard hitters tend to not like IW. Good luck Laura and I'll be cheering from the U.K!
maartenround is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 08:30 AM   #5
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

BNP Paribas Open ‏@BNPPARIBASOPEN
Hitting the practice court at #BNPPO13 is @laurarobson5! Thinking the IW weather is warmer than GB right now...
http://instagram.com/p/WXXjmMJhwc/

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #6

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Haha just realised my birthday coincided with world tennis day today, nice! Anyone nervous about the draw tonight? Hoping for a decent first round...
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #7

maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light maartenround is a glorious beacon of light

When is the draw?
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:12 PM   #8

Arvidsson 1r.
Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:31 PM   #9

Goerges R2
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 06:37 AM   #10

Laura second up after Tomic on ct 2 tonight, should be about 8.30 GMT. Go Laura
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 12:34 PM   #11
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I was googling the Indian Wells schedule and thought this was funny. Good luck to Laura btw.

http://i.imgur.com/2xQKrBt.jpg?1
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 01:56 PM   #12

Yeah google seem to think she's an aussie, when you google her name you get the box with her last/next match in and that always shows her with an Australian flag
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 04:33 PM   #13
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

is there any live stream for today's match?
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 04:34 PM   #14

No streaming until tomorrow/sat.
Old Mar 7th, 2013, 05:03 PM   #15
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
No streaming until tomorrow/sat.
thank you

hope she could win
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote